- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
error on minimum purchase
I think that the problem is maybe coming from the way you configured your shipping methods, can you show me screenshots of how did you configured them ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'd like to remember you that before the last Hikashop update the shipping error message worked very fine.
I did not change it.
I did not change anything.
I think you changed your code and maybe the way to configure the system.
anyway here's one
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If the system allows me to impose limits on the client I see no reason according to which I have to make sure that these limits are not there!!
If I impose a spending limit and the customer does not reach it seems obvious to me that there is an error message that says that you have not reached the minimum spending requirement of the store and stop.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The customer has not reached the minimum amount of purchase and he has 4 error messages:
The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods
The cart items combined weight is too small for all the possible shipping methods
The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods
No shipping method found
Why the customer have to know if the cart items combined weight is too small or too big !!! He have to know just that his cart has to reach the minimun quantity. STOP
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We improved the message notification for the shipping/payment restrictions. There is still some tests and validations to do but this kind of problem would be solve in the next package/release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
ok, i'll wait.
Is it possible for me to downgrade to the old version of Hikashop until the the next package/release?
I mean without problem and loss of data.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It won't be recommended to downgrade from HikaShop 2.2, the shipping system has been highly modified.
The new package is nearly ready but we need to test it before. There a different fixes that have to be validated.
I prefer installing a preview version in your website than telling you to make a downgrade.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
so, i'm ready to test your preview version, maybe i can test it on my clone test site.
What can i do?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The best is that I generate a preview package and install it in your test website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i'll send you, via private message, your access.
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I installed the package on the website but I have no valid account to test it (no access to the front-end).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now you have it.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods
The cart items combined weight is too small for all the possible shipping methods
The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods
No shipping method found
Please. remember that you have to set Italy on your country otherwise you are not be able to see the issue.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Regarding the frontend error messages, it seems fine to me:
I'm seeing the messages I should see in that case.
There is one message for which the translation is missing but I guess that getting the latest translation file from our server via the configuration should solve that or you can always add the translation yourself.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
for the your backend access i tried (with your Keys) and it works. Maybe you are gone on my real site and not on the test site. On the test site, sometimes, there is some link that goes on the real site. :blink:
Regarding the frontend error i made a test with your username and added another article so now i have this:
There are 4 error message.
I think that maybe you (Nicolas) should see the 4 messages because are the master but the customer have to see just the first one because he has only one way to complete the order: to buy over the minimum price allowed.
For the translation, yes, i have not the file translated but, for a test site, never mind.
PS: I sent you the access for the backend; maybe you have a wrong access
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If you want only one error message to be displayed like in the previous version, you'll just have to :
- Edit this file "YOUR_WEBSITE\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\shipping.php"
- Change these lines :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
now it seems to work well or like i think is well
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.