- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Thumbnails keep reverting to the "barcode" pic
13 years 1 month ago #118778
by kevinmac
Thumbnails keep reverting to the "barcode" pic was created by kevinmac
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.fxatrade.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I am trying to add thumbnails to my product. When I add the GIF, JPEG etc, it appears to show up, but as soon as I save it the pictures revert back to the default barcode picture and no thumbails show. I cannot understand why. I tried on Chrome and Mozilla. Here is one of my pages...
www.fxatrade.com/purchase/category/12-fanstuff
Please advise
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I am trying to add thumbnails to my product. When I add the GIF, JPEG etc, it appears to show up, but as soon as I save it the pictures revert back to the default barcode picture and no thumbails show. I cannot understand why. I tried on Chrome and Mozilla. Here is one of my pages...
www.fxatrade.com/purchase/category/12-fanstuff
Please advise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118796
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Thumbnails keep reverting to the "barcode" pic
Hi,
Do you have solved your problem ?
In this page I can see that 2 thumbnails are correctly displayed.
The problem can maybe come from the restrictions set in Configuration > Main > Files.
Or a permission access to the folder, that can be changed via ftp.
Do you have solved your problem ?
In this page I can see that 2 thumbnails are correctly displayed.
The problem can maybe come from the restrictions set in Configuration > Main > Files.
Or a permission access to the folder, that can be changed via ftp.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118831
by kevinmac
Replied by kevinmac on topic Thumbnails keep reverting to the "barcode" pic
No, it did not make any difference. 
Those 2 thumbnails always showed from the beginning, the rest would not show. I added "jpeg,gif" file formats to the Configuration > Main > Files and I also checked permissions of the entire folder and it all seems perfect.
Those 2 thumbnails always showed from the beginning, the rest would not show. I added "jpeg,gif" file formats to the Configuration > Main > Files and I also checked permissions of the entire folder and it all seems perfect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118853
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Thumbnails keep reverting to the "barcode" pic
Hi,
Please provide a backend access so we can check your problem directly.
We can't reproduce it in our local or in the demo websites.
Regards,
Please provide a backend access so we can check your problem directly.
We can't reproduce it in our local or in the demo websites.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118861
by kevinmac
Replied by kevinmac on topic Thumbnails keep reverting to the "barcode" pic
I have sent you backend details via PM. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118913
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Thumbnails keep reverting to the "barcode" pic
Hi,
Sorry, I haven't any kind of problem for uploading an image to your product.
First I removed the barcode image and I add a new one. I upload my image and validate it.
The image thumbnail was not working in the first time. I guess that the image generated was not accessible in the same second but if I click on the image, I have the the right preview.
After that I save the product and the image was stored correctly.
I also try the gallery selection, working good too.
Regards,
Sorry, I haven't any kind of problem for uploading an image to your product.
First I removed the barcode image and I add a new one. I upload my image and validate it.
The image thumbnail was not working in the first time. I guess that the image generated was not accessible in the same second but if I click on the image, I have the the right preview.
After that I save the product and the image was stored correctly.
I also try the gallery selection, working good too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #118925
by kevinmac
Replied by kevinmac on topic Thumbnails keep reverting to the "barcode" pic
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by kevinmac.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118930
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Thumbnails keep reverting to the "barcode" pic
Hi,
Sorry, it works.
Regards,
Sorry, it works.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds