Skip to main content

Search function on the forum not working anymore.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119557 by Maurice
Chrome v28.0.1500.95 m
Firefox 23.0.1

Hikashop forum search function not working anymore.

When I enter a search term, clicking on the search icon right if it won't work anymore. Hitting the enter does also not work.
So searching in the forum has become impossibe at least in both Chrome and Firefox. :(

Maurice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119558 by nicolas
Hi,

I just tried and it works fine for me on both browsers. I'm not sure what you're doing but as far as we can see everything is fine on that end.
Can you try with another computer maybe ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum