- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 2
A bug in the filter's display
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120287
by Shulha
A bug in the filter's display was created by Shulha
Hi there! I've got a strange bug here. I got a filter (cursor type) and it is displayed in different way from different pages. Example:
domsveta.by/brands/larteluce
domsveta.by/katalog
When you browse the catalogue through the /brands/brandname URL you see that it looks like the filtering has already been made by "2 - 8" parameter. But it is not. The most strange thing is that it is shown that way NOT on all the pages in the URL /brand/brandname, but only on 4. Well thats kinda weird.
While at the same time, everything looks great on /katalog URL.
Please have a look at the website and fix that. I can provide login details if needed.
And one little question:
I've made quite a number of improvements in the .php files. Is there any way not to back them up every time I want to make the Hikashop's update and after it is updated not to copy and replaced the old files with the new?
domsveta.by/brands/larteluce
domsveta.by/katalog
When you browse the catalogue through the /brands/brandname URL you see that it looks like the filtering has already been made by "2 - 8" parameter. But it is not. The most strange thing is that it is shown that way NOT on all the pages in the URL /brand/brandname, but only on 4. Well thats kinda weird.
While at the same time, everything looks great on /katalog URL.
Please have a look at the website and fix that. I can provide login details if needed.
And one little question:
I've made quite a number of improvements in the .php files. Is there any way not to back them up every time I want to make the Hikashop's update and after it is updated not to copy and replaced the old files with the new?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Shulha.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120373
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic A bug in the filter's display
Hi,
Please download the latest version on our website (2.2.1), extract it and replace your administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php file by the back/classes/filter.php of the package and try again.
If that doesn't help, we'll need a backend and FTP access.
If you edit your files via the menu Display->Views, you won't loose them when you update. And for files that you can't edit from there, you can use system plugin class overrides: www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1858258&seqNum=8
That way you should never loose your modifications. It's also recommended to not just copy the whole class but instead load it from the original file and extend it in an override class <original class name>Override
That way you only redefine the functions you need to in it.
Please download the latest version on our website (2.2.1), extract it and replace your administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php file by the back/classes/filter.php of the package and try again.
If that doesn't help, we'll need a backend and FTP access.
If you edit your files via the menu Display->Views, you won't loose them when you update. And for files that you can't edit from there, you can use system plugin class overrides: www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1858258&seqNum=8
That way you should never loose your modifications. It's also recommended to not just copy the whole class but instead load it from the original file and extend it in an override class <original class name>Override
That way you only redefine the functions you need to in it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120422
by Shulha
Replied by Shulha on topic A bug in the filter's display
I replaced the file but it didn't help. How can I provide you with the access?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Shulha.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120494
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic A bug in the filter's display
You can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121211
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic A bug in the filter's display
Hi there,
The filter behavior is correct I think. I display this way because of the "Dynamic display" option.
It means that the product displayed in the page are all included in the range determined.
I disabled this option and it's now always display the way you want
The filter behavior is correct I think. I display this way because of the "Dynamic display" option.
It means that the product displayed in the page are all included in the range determined.
I disabled this option and it's now always display the way you want
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds