- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Error with install.
13 years 2 weeks ago #122951
by pcconsult
Error with install. was created by pcconsult
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
croscomputers.net
-- HikaShop version -- : com_hikashop_starter_2.2.1_2013-09-10.tar.gz
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 SQL=SELECT * FROM cros_hikashop_config
Hello! I Install latest Joomla with latest free template JSN Escape Free and simple data. Then I try to install hikashop and voala - this error.
-- HikaShop version -- : com_hikashop_starter_2.2.1_2013-09-10.tar.gz
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 SQL=SELECT * FROM cros_hikashop_config
Hello! I Install latest Joomla with latest free template JSN Escape Free and simple data. Then I try to install hikashop and voala - this error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #122961
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error with install.
Hi,
Can you use the "mysqli" drive plugin ?
The actual error message does not indicates the error even if I think that it does not find the config table.
At this moment I will think that during the install, HikaShop does not have the right to create any table, so I will ask you to check that Joomla still have to right to create tables in your database.
It is just a supposition but with the current information, it is the first idea I have.
Regards,
Can you use the "mysqli" drive plugin ?
The actual error message does not indicates the error even if I think that it does not find the config table.
At this moment I will think that during the install, HikaShop does not have the right to create any table, so I will ask you to check that Joomla still have to right to create tables in your database.
It is just a supposition but with the current information, it is the first idea I have.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds