- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Can't open hikashop.com
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 week ago #124402
by jarnodesign
Can't open hikashop.com was created by jarnodesign
Hello,
Yesterday I tried to login to my account on hikahop.com but I didn't know my password, so I tried a couple. Now it's unpossible to go to hikashop.com at my home computer. At this moment I'm at work, and the website works fine, als on my Iphone, the website opens, but not on my home computer.
Best Regards Jarno
Yesterday I tried to login to my account on hikahop.com but I didn't know my password, so I tried a couple. Now it's unpossible to go to hikashop.com at my home computer. At this moment I'm at work, and the website works fine, als on my Iphone, the website opens, but not on my home computer.
Best Regards Jarno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124407
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't open hikashop.com
Hi,
We tune our spam detector in order to not more check the login process. We had some bots which was trying to "hack" some accounts by "bruteforce" so we introduce some security rules which were too rude. We removed them and we unban all ban ip.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Kind regards,
We tune our spam detector in order to not more check the login process. We had some bots which was trying to "hack" some accounts by "bruteforce" so we introduce some security rules which were too rude. We removed them and we unban all ban ip.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jarnodesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds