- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
error 1064 - Help me..
13 years 1 week ago #124520
by Yama
error 1064 - Help me.. was created by Yama
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '2) AND product_type='variant'' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM wlsh1_hikashop_product WHERE product_id IN (,2) AND product_type='variant'
Tx
Tx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124522
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic error 1064 - Help me..
Hi,
I moved your topic because I don't see the link with HikaMarket.
Please be careful while posting a message, if you choose the wrong category, the right support team can't see it.
Can you please provide a link of the page where the problem is seen ? More details about the context ?
Regards,
I moved your topic because I don't see the link with HikaMarket.
Please be careful while posting a message, if you choose the wrong category, the right support team can't see it.
Can you please provide a link of the page where the problem is seen ? More details about the context ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #124523
by Yama
Replied by Yama on topic error 1064 - Help me..
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124572
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error 1064 - Help me..
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't see the error on any of your links.
I'm sorry but I don't see the error on any of your links.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds