- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
Display limited to - works only after a re-save
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #128595
by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 1.3.x
Hi,
I created fields in the product table, and limited B on the value of A. This works, sort of...
Dennis
-- Joomla version -- : 1.3.x
Hi,
I created fields in the product table, and limited B on the value of A. This works, sort of...
- On the back end, B is limited on the value of A when I save the entry... this does not seem correct, I should be able to enter data into both fields.
- On the front end, B is limited on the value of A only for new items, not for existing items. Thus I have to re-save for the limit to work. Is this supposed to work like this? Is there a way to limit B for existing items in my inventory without re-saving them?
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128640
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display limited to - works only after a re-save
Hi,
I am not sure I see exactly what you are talking about.
I have some ideas but I am not sure enough to give you a precise answer.
Can you provide us a screenshot of your problem in the backend and in the front-end to illustrate it ?
Thanks !
I am not sure I see exactly what you are talking about.
I have some ideas but I am not sure enough to give you a precise answer.
Can you provide us a screenshot of your problem in the backend and in the front-end to illustrate it ?
Thanks !
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds