- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
HELP - URGENT - Site gone white
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5
-- PHP version -- :5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi Installed version 2.2.2 as I thought would be compatible with joomla 1.5. All working fine until today. Site went white. I can log into the admin panel but front end completely white. How do I fix this?
Thank you :dry:
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :raysicecream.co.uk [Wed Nov 13 16:28:27 2013] [error] [client 94.195.48.85:53911] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_get() in /home/sites/raysicecream.co.uk/public_html/plugins/system/hikashopproductinsert.php on line 28
raysicecream.co.uk [Wed Nov 13 16:32:54 2013] [error] [client 94.195.48.85:54093] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_get() in /home/sites/raysicecream.co.uk/public_html/plugins/system/hikashopproductinsert.php on line 28
raysicecream.co.uk [Wed Nov 13 16:32:57 2013] [error] [client 94.195.48.85:54058] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_get() in /home/sites/raysicecream.co.uk/public_html/plugins/system/hikashopproductinsert.php on line 28
raysicecream.co.uk [Wed Nov 13 16:37:28 2013] [error] [client 94.195.48.85:54255] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_get() in /home/sites/raysicecream.co.uk/public_html/plugins/system/hikashopproductinsert.php on line 28
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't have any "hikashop_get" in the line 28 of the official plugin "hikashopproductinsert" of HikaShop 2.2.2
Please check that your plugins are up to date too. If you don't use the plugin "product insert" you can unpublish it and it will solve the problem for this plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The shop was installed 3 weeks ago, are they up to date?? I've attached a screen shot of my plug ins filtered. None exactly as you mentioned...is it in this screen shot?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It is the plugin "HikaShop Product TAG Insertion".
When I open an HikaShop page in your website I've got:
Are you sure that HikaShop 2.2.2 is right installed ?<!-- version Starter : 1.5.9 -->
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just noticed I was looking at the update version. You're right. I downloaded 2.2.2 but its a .tar file (not .zip) when I try to install it my screen just goes white. Am I using the wrong file and should this fix it?
Thankyou
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please check your PHP error log in order to understand why you can't install HikaShop 2.2.2
I suppose it will be something related to the PHP memory limit, HikaShop 2.2.2 is bigger than HikaShop 1.5.9 (because much more features). But it can be something else.
If it's a memory limit, you will have to increase it.
If it's a timeout (30s of execution time), you might try to use the zip file or try an install by FTP (see the documentation about that).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
raysicecream.co.uk [Thu Nov 14 09:34:18 2013] [error] [client 86.129.251.76:49496] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13667656 bytes) in /home/sites/raysicecream.co.uk/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/gzip.php on line 77
raysicecream.co.uk [Thu Nov 14 09:34:19 2013] [error] [client 81.139.66.45:64111] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_get() in /home/sites/raysicecream.co.uk/public_html/plugins/system/hikashopproductinsert.php on line 28
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can try to edit the .htaccess file at the root folder of your website and add/edit the line:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
rays Ice cream, before I upgraded, the check out worked. I'm sure I'm missing something simple but now there is no way of 'checking out' or actually buying anything. You can click on the cake and see the description, but there's nowhere to go from there. I didn't change anything, just upgraded. Please help!
Thank you
Julia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes sorry, My site owner turned it off as she didn't want anyone trying to buy anything. When you click through to the product there is no add to basket button. I've attached a screen shot. I have turned the shop off again, just let me know if you need it on and I'll let her know it's been turned back on.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you sure that the "catalogue mode" option is not turned on or that the "Display add to cart button" is not turned off in the configuration of HikaShop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've been asked to do the following...
"I thought there was a box for comments on the Paypal checkout and I've put in the title for our shop that people need to leave us a message there with when they want to collect their cake. But I can see no such box in Paypal". Can we somehow get this option added to the checkout?
Is there somewhere on check out people can add comments to their order? Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.