- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Image product does not align
12 years 10 months ago #133201
by moses888
Image product does not align was created by moses888
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tsv1.com/index.php/en/hikashop-menu-...trapstyle-baseball-t
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox / chome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
The image does not align with the product shop. I everything to be centered.
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox / chome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
The image does not align with the product shop. I everything to be centered.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133309
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Image product does not align
Hi,
By default this image should be on the left of the page, and at the rignt the price - add to cart button, etc.
To customize your layout I suggest to follow that tutorial:
hikashop.com/support/153.html
By default this image should be on the left of the page, and at the rignt the price - add to cart button, etc.
To customize your layout I suggest to follow that tutorial:
hikashop.com/support/153.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds