Skip to main content

"Add to cart" button leading to blank screen

More
12 years 9 months ago #134637 by cberry1971
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.wodrocket.com/index.php?option=com_h...ct&task=show&cid=605
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 6.1
-- User created

I have had 3 users contact me today and say that when then click the "add to cart" button they are brought to a blue screen with only our top menu bar and footer showing. This has never happened before and I can not tell what the issue is.

They got things working when they switched from Safari 6.1 to Chrome, but I can not make this bug repeat in Safari 6.1.

Is there any way to tell what is causing this? Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #134662 by cberry1971
I found a "clue" but not sure why this is happening.

The product (a event) is being sold by a site using a frameset (like iFrame) which might be causing this. It is the only event that we know of doing this so it seems to be the outlier.

Here is the site: legacyseriesevents.com/
1. click the "Register Here for The Sandstorm, December 14th in Wilmington, NC!!" link
2. click "buy tickets" this will take you to hikashop, but all the while, the URL stays as legacyseriesevents.com

Does this cause problem perhaps? Frameset should not cause problems, but it is all I can figure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #134671 by cberry1971
Sorry but it is not only the "frameset" issue. Just had another user from this event complaining of the same issues.

www.wodrocket.com/index.php?option=com_h...ct&task=show&cid=960

He hit "Finish" button, and screen did not send to Authorize.net.. just went "blue" which I am sure he meant showed our top menu bar and bottom footer with nothing else.

I asked him to switch from Safari and it worked fine.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by cberry1971.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #134739 by Xavier
Hi,

Thanks to provide a test account in order to test the checkout process.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #134775 by cberry1971
OK. I will PM them to you now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #134788 by Xavier
Hi,

I have tested on Safari (iPad) with the Internet explorer 11 browser emulator feature to purchase the product www.wodrocket.com/index.php?option=com_h...ct&task=show&cid=605 and the checkout has been processed correctly.
I have been redirected to the Authorize.net website in order to complete the payment.

So the problem is maybe coming from a specific version of Safari.
As we don't work on Mac computers, it's not easy for us to test and debug that.

If you can, thanks to check thanks to the safari console, if there is any errors returned when trying to pay via Authorize.net ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #134879 by cberry1971
The errors read as follows in the screenshot:


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #134967 by Mohamed Thelji
I also tested it through chrome/firefox and it was ok for me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum