- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 4
Display no Specifications when no are available
12 years 9 months ago #135066
by mike
Display no Specifications when no are available was created by mike
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.waffenmarti.ch/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1308241414] /
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 31.0.1650.57 (Official Build 235101)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message / miss behave
Hello there
I have a problem with the custom fields / specification feature. I have on the products table some custom fields defined (via the Hika-Shop-Interface of course). I have a flag "Special Online Sale" and I use that boolean type field for internal stuff. I said, that this flag shall not be displayed on the front-end. I have other flags also booleans that shall be displayed on the front-end (like if the product need a license or not).
Now, i have the problem that all products has the specifications table on their page, but some product has nothing to display.
E.g. this one...
www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/waffenreinigung/...l-remington-oel.html
This Oil has no flags, but the Specifications-Title (Wichtige Produktehinweise) is displayed, regardless if there are specification or not.
How can I avoid that. If there are no flags set, then no title shall be displayed.
Best regards
Michael
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1308241414] /
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 31.0.1650.57 (Official Build 235101)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message / miss behave
Hello there
I have a problem with the custom fields / specification feature. I have on the products table some custom fields defined (via the Hika-Shop-Interface of course). I have a flag "Special Online Sale" and I use that boolean type field for internal stuff. I said, that this flag shall not be displayed on the front-end. I have other flags also booleans that shall be displayed on the front-end (like if the product need a license or not).
Now, i have the problem that all products has the specifications table on their page, but some product has nothing to display.
E.g. this one...
www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/waffenreinigung/...l-remington-oel.html
This Oil has no flags, but the Specifications-Title (Wichtige Produktehinweise) is displayed, regardless if there are specification or not.
How can I avoid that. If there are no flags set, then no title shall be displayed.
Best regards
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135209
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display no Specifications when no are available
Hi,
You would have to edit the file "show_block_custom_main" via the menu Display>Views and change its code to:
You would have to edit the file "show_block_custom_main" via the menu Display>Views and change its code to:
Code:
<?php
$this->fieldsClass->prefix = '';
$displayTitle = false;
ob_start();
foreach ($this->fields as $fieldName => $oneExtraField) {
$value = '';
if(empty($this->element->$fieldName) && !empty($this->element->main->$fieldName))$this->element->$fieldName = $this->element->main->$fieldName;
if(isset($this->element->$fieldName))
$value = trim($this->element->$fieldName);
if (!empty ($value)) {
$displayTitle = true;
?>
<tr class="hikashop_product_custom_<?php echo $oneExtraField->field_namekey;?>_line">
<td class="key">
<span id="hikashop_product_custom_name_<?php echo $oneExtraField->field_id;?>" class="hikashop_product_custom_name">
<?php echo $this->fieldsClass->getFieldName($oneExtraField);?>
</span>
</td>
<td>
<span id="hikashop_product_custom_value_<?php echo $oneExtraField->field_id;?>" class="hikashop_product_custom_value">
<?php echo $this->fieldsClass->show($oneExtraField,$value); ?>
</span>
</td>
</tr>
<?php
}
}
$specifFields = ob_get_clean();
if($displayTitle){
?>
<div id="hikashop_product_custom_info_main" class="hikashop_product_custom_info_main">
<h4><?php echo JText::_('SPECIFICATIONS');?></h4>
<table width="100%">
<?php echo $specifFields; ?>
</table>
</div>
<?php }
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike, pepecortez
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135745
by mike
Replied by mike on topic Display no Specifications when no are available
Hello Nicolas
I added the code and it worked fine! Thank you very much for your help!
Here you can see the result!
www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/waffenreinigung/...l-remington-oel.html
(shows no information!)
www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/diverse-gewehre/...liber-12-20-410.html
(show, the additional information!)
Very nice! Thank you for your help!
Best regards
Mike
I added the code and it worked fine! Thank you very much for your help!
Here you can see the result!
www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/waffenreinigung/...l-remington-oel.html
(shows no information!)
www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/diverse-gewehre/...liber-12-20-410.html
(show, the additional information!)
Very nice! Thank you for your help!
Best regards
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds