- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Remove one of a kind item when sold
- LeslieNeedsHelp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #135921
by LeslieNeedsHelp
Remove one of a kind item when sold was created by LeslieNeedsHelp
url of the page with the problem -- : http:/www.atozalpacas.com
I have my settings to Update the product stock on confirmed status set to yes, and sometimes it works an other times it doesn't.
I sell one of a kind skeins of yarn and the site is allowing people to add to cart checkout pay and then come back and purchase again. When I set it up and tested it, the item would go to 0 quantity and then not show anymore but now it doesn't update the quantity and still shows as available.
Please help! I'm getting a lot of frustrated customers right now.
I have my settings to Update the product stock on confirmed status set to yes, and sometimes it works an other times it doesn't.
I sell one of a kind skeins of yarn and the site is allowing people to add to cart checkout pay and then come back and purchase again. When I set it up and tested it, the item would go to 0 quantity and then not show anymore but now it doesn't update the quantity and still shows as available.
Please help! I'm getting a lot of frustrated customers right now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135966
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove one of a kind item when sold
Hi,
There is no reason why it would work randomly. What is the difference between the products for which it works and the ones for which it doesn't ? Or does it works and doesn't work for the same product in different orders ? Are the orders confirmed ?
There is no reason why it would work randomly. What is the difference between the products for which it works and the ones for which it doesn't ? Or does it works and doesn't work for the same product in different orders ? Are the orders confirmed ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LeslieNeedsHelp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #136069
by LeslieNeedsHelp
Replied by LeslieNeedsHelp on topic Remove one of a kind item when sold
There is no difference between the products.. they are all one of a kind items so I have quantity set to 1
For a long time it was working flawlessly, as soon as an item was purchased it was automatically removed from the site,
but now I have to go in manually to remove them after they are sold. I wonder if I changed a setting along the way but I've looked everything over and it all seems right.
Is it just the one setting "Update the product stock on confirmed status set to yes" or is there another that I should check.
Thank-you for your help, it is greatly appreciated!
Oh and yes the orders are confirmed.. payment received.
For a long time it was working flawlessly, as soon as an item was purchased it was automatically removed from the site,
but now I have to go in manually to remove them after they are sold. I wonder if I changed a setting along the way but I've looked everything over and it all seems right.
Is it just the one setting "Update the product stock on confirmed status set to yes" or is there another that I should check.
Thank-you for your help, it is greatly appreciated!
Oh and yes the orders are confirmed.. payment received.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by LeslieNeedsHelp.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136123
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove one of a kind item when sold
Hi,
I see that you have a product with variants, could it be the product which have some quantity problems ?
Regards,
I see that you have a product with variants, could it be the product which have some quantity problems ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds