Skip to main content

Mini cart strange behaviour

More
12 years 7 months ago #141668 by Hristov
-- url of the page with the problem -- : paiter.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

Hello,

I have a bizarre issue with my mini cart module.

When a product is added to the cart it is not displayed in the mini cart. If you browse to any other page then the item in cart displays, however if you go to the home page I get nothing.

There are no errors in fire bug, I have display errors on.

Switching off the joomla search module fixes it and I can get the item displayed in the cart, but then I have no search module. It is very strange since if you browse to any other page the search module is still there but then it all works fine.

Turning debug system on in the administration also fixes this behaviour on all pages.

Any ideas what might be causing this.

Kind regards,

D. Hristov.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #141672 by Hristov
Replied by Hristov on topic Mini cart strange behaviour
Ok never mind,

I spent 2 hours digging around and right when I post a question I solve my issue.

Problem caused by joomla progressive caching.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #141691 by Mohamed Thelji
Thanks for your feedback :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum