- Posts: 165
- Thank you received: 3
Associated category will not change on 2.3.0
- jschroeder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #144104
by jschroeder
Associated category will not change on 2.3.0 was created by jschroeder
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi I have found another bug in the new version of hikashop 2.3.0. There is a problem with the associated module. If you make a category listing page inside the menu the Associated products listing for category listing the "associated category" will not update if you click select and change it, it stays the default "2 product category." Also the delete icon does not work either for the associated category. I had no problem with this previously but now it has quit working.
How can I fix this this?
Associated module
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi I have found another bug in the new version of hikashop 2.3.0. There is a problem with the associated module. If you make a category listing page inside the menu the Associated products listing for category listing the "associated category" will not update if you click select and change it, it stays the default "2 product category." Also the delete icon does not work either for the associated category. I had no problem with this previously but now it has quit working.
How can I fix this this?
Associated module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144261
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Associated category will not change on 2.3.0
Hi,
Thank you for the feedback. We fixed the issue. You can download again the package on our website and install it on yours and that will fix it for you.
Thank you for the feedback. We fixed the issue. You can download again the package on our website and install it on yours and that will fix it for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: infinita
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144673
by Kuro
Replied by Kuro on topic Associated category will not change on 2.3.0
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem (starter edition). I've downloaded and installed the package right now but there is no change - still the same problem. What can I do or where can I donwload the fixed version?
I have exactly the same problem (starter edition). I've downloaded and installed the package right now but there is no change - still the same problem. What can I do or where can I donwload the fixed version?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Kuro.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144804
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Associated category will not change on 2.3.0
Hi,
We just added a new fix, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks
.
We just added a new fix, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145128
by infinita
Replied by infinita on topic Associated category will not change on 2.3.0
I downloaded from this link
www.hikashop.com/index.php/extensions/hikashop-starter#plugins
and installed already
but still have same problem not work for me
Is it work for anyone?
www.hikashop.com/index.php/extensions/hikashop-starter#plugins
and installed already
but still have same problem not work for me
Is it work for anyone?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145131
by Kuro
Replied by Kuro on topic Associated category will not change on 2.3.0
Ok, it works for me. I've it downloaded here:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikashop-starter.html
Check the date in the hikashop_j3.xml (if you have joomla 3.x), it must be 19. février 2014:
Check the date in the hikashop_j3.xml (if you have joomla 3.x), it must be 19. février 2014:
The following user(s) said Thank You: infinita
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145154
by infinita
Replied by infinita on topic Associated category will not change on 2.3.0
I changed browser, It's work now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds