- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
submenu template stopt working
12 years 7 months ago #144793
by Raoul
submenu template stopt working was created by Raoul
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
soultantra.tantra-academy.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 7.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
The submenu of the template stopt working. Any suggestions to solve this problem? It is a yootheme template.
Regards,
Raoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 7.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
The submenu of the template stopt working. Any suggestions to solve this problem? It is a yootheme template.
Regards,
Raoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144807
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic submenu template stopt working
Hi Raoul,
What do you mean stopped working?
What did you do recently that could have caused that? Did you try with another template?
What do you mean stopped working?
What did you do recently that could have caused that? Did you try with another template?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144816
by Raoul
Replied by Raoul on topic submenu template stopt working
Hello Eliot,
Well I wanted to ad some submenu's but i noticed they don't work. So it never stopped working it just doesn't work. I can not use another template because my client wants this one. I also asked before purchase if your product works with yootheme templates and that was no problem. Any suggestions why it doesn't work?
Regards,
Raoul
Well I wanted to ad some submenu's but i noticed they don't work. So it never stopped working it just doesn't work. I can not use another template because my client wants this one. I also asked before purchase if your product works with yootheme templates and that was no problem. Any suggestions why it doesn't work?
Regards,
Raoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144829
by Raoul
Replied by Raoul on topic submenu template stopt working
I also notice that in chrome when you want to go to the shopping basket it redirects you back to the homepage.
Regards,
Raoul
Regards,
Raoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145015
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic submenu template stopt working
Hello Raoul,
Can you show me some screenshots of the issue that you are having with your submenu, so that I can understand your issue ?
Also, can you give me a link to one of your product so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.
Can you show me some screenshots of the issue that you are having with your submenu, so that I can understand your issue ?
Also, can you give me a link to one of your product so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146384
by bonne[id]
Replied by bonne[id] on topic submenu template stopt working
Hi,
I also have my menus not working properly.
I installed List-Category in a menu 1, but then I changed my mind and placed it under Menu 2. Then, all the links sent me to Homepage. Unable to use it. I erased the menu, created another one in Menu 2; same problem. When I created a new HikaShop link under Menu 1, it worked, but just for this one. I couldn't even click on the categories shown in the page.
I have to deactivate Joomla SEF to make all of them working.
I have Joomla 3.2.2, MySQL 5.0.96-log, PHP 5.3.24 and HikaShop Starter: 2.3.0.
Any solution ?
Regards
I also have my menus not working properly.
I installed List-Category in a menu 1, but then I changed my mind and placed it under Menu 2. Then, all the links sent me to Homepage. Unable to use it. I erased the menu, created another one in Menu 2; same problem. When I created a new HikaShop link under Menu 1, it worked, but just for this one. I couldn't even click on the categories shown in the page.
I have to deactivate Joomla SEF to make all of them working.
I have Joomla 3.2.2, MySQL 5.0.96-log, PHP 5.3.24 and HikaShop Starter: 2.3.0.
Any solution ?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146426
by ericlie
Replied by ericlie on topic submenu template stopt working
Hi
Do you guys assign hikashop as you homepage?
and as result, module(s) that appear in your homepage (such as best products, latest products etc..) will give you
an error page not found when you try to add some items to cart?
similar issue that i have found and posted here www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/862528-c...oes-to-homepage.html
But i still can't find out the solution for this issue
Do you guys assign hikashop as you homepage?
and as result, module(s) that appear in your homepage (such as best products, latest products etc..) will give you
an error page not found when you try to add some items to cart?
similar issue that i have found and posted here www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/862528-c...oes-to-homepage.html
But i still can't find out the solution for this issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146550
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic submenu template stopt working
Hi,
@bonne[id] can you provide a link to the shop with the name of the menu with the issue and a screenshot of the options of the menu item so that we can see that ?
@ericlie I replied to you on the other thread.
@bonne[id] can you provide a link to the shop with the name of the menu with the issue and a screenshot of the options of the menu item so that we can see that ?
@ericlie I replied to you on the other thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146560
by Raoul
Replied by Raoul on topic submenu template stopt working
Hello,
Sorry for the late respond. This is the link to the webshop. Please try in chrome for mac 33.0.1750.112
soultantra.tantra-academy.nl/webshop/category/13-goodies
If you ad something to the basket and want to check out pressing on winkelwagen it redirects you to the homepage.
Second. Submenu should work as on www.tantra-academy.nl . Just hover on the menu items.
Regards,
Raoul
Sorry for the late respond. This is the link to the webshop. Please try in chrome for mac 33.0.1750.112
soultantra.tantra-academy.nl/webshop/category/13-goodies
If you ad something to the basket and want to check out pressing on winkelwagen it redirects you to the homepage.
Second. Submenu should work as on www.tantra-academy.nl . Just hover on the menu items.
Regards,
Raoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146587
by bonne[id]
Replied by bonne[id] on topic submenu template stopt working
Hi Nicolas,
I reactivated the Joomla SEF to let you see the problem.
pertedecheveuxego.com/fr/
The menu 1 is the one at the top, where you'll find 'Produits' as a submenu working correctly.
The menu 2 is the wide one, where I have 'Produits' on the right which redirects now to a 404 page.
I have tried different SEF options in your HikaShop panel, but it doesn't change anything to the situation.
And, I don't know if it is related, but when Joomla's SEF is off, the 'Produits' in menu 2 shows categories in lines (1 column) instead of 3 columns as the menu 1.
I have no other error to show you in a screenshot.
Thanks a lot
I reactivated the Joomla SEF to let you see the problem.
pertedecheveuxego.com/fr/
The menu 1 is the one at the top, where you'll find 'Produits' as a submenu working correctly.
The menu 2 is the wide one, where I have 'Produits' on the right which redirects now to a 404 page.
I have tried different SEF options in your HikaShop panel, but it doesn't change anything to the situation.
And, I don't know if it is related, but when Joomla's SEF is off, the 'Produits' in menu 2 shows categories in lines (1 column) instead of 3 columns as the menu 1.
I have no other error to show you in a screenshot.
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147420
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic submenu template stopt working
Hi,
@bonne[id] : Can you please deactivate the feature "Remove products and categories id in URLs" in the HikaShop Feature Sef section ?
I think that option is the source of your problem.
Regards,
@bonne[id] : Can you please deactivate the feature "Remove products and categories id in URLs" in the HikaShop Feature Sef section ?
I think that option is the source of your problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147694
by bonne[id]
Replied by bonne[id] on topic submenu template stopt working
Hi Jerome,
thanks. It works.
thanks. It works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds