- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout
12 years 7 months ago #146089
by Zappa
Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout was created by Zappa
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
test.ironbutt.se
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.117 m
If you during checkout delete goods from your basket, you get checked out with the top value of shipping method and, in my case, without authorization with PayPal.
I've done the same thing twice with the same result.
If swedish language is OK with you, you are welcome to try it out. I can send you username and password of forum.
Cheers,
Mathias
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.117 m
If you during checkout delete goods from your basket, you get checked out with the top value of shipping method and, in my case, without authorization with PayPal.
I've done the same thing twice with the same result.
If swedish language is OK with you, you are welcome to try it out. I can send you username and password of forum.
Cheers,
Mathias
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146106
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout
Hi Mathias,
I'm not sure I understand when the issue happens.
I tried to add and delete product, even during th echeckout process and it looks fine.
What's exactly the issue and how does it happen (you can also provide screenshot to help us).
I'm not sure I understand when the issue happens.
I tried to add and delete product, even during th echeckout process and it looks fine.
What's exactly the issue and how does it happen (you can also provide screenshot to help us).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146135
by Zappa
Replied by Zappa on topic Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout
OK, bare with me. I change my language to English for you to be able to follow me a bit more...
Here we start without any gods in the cart and we add two different gods to the cart.
Click on "Proceed to Checkout" (Had to take two screenshots to cover the full page)
If I in this stage click on the cross to delete gods from the cart in the right column, I'm directed to the "Thank You" page.
And checking in the backend I do get and order even though I have not clicked on finish on the last checkout page.
/Zappa
Here we start without any gods in the cart and we add two different gods to the cart.
Click on "Proceed to Checkout" (Had to take two screenshots to cover the full page)
If I in this stage click on the cross to delete gods from the cart in the right column, I'm directed to the "Thank You" page.
And checking in the backend I do get and order even though I have not clicked on finish on the last checkout page.
/Zappa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #146138
by Zappa
Replied by Zappa on topic Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout
I can add that this only happens when I use my paypal option, not with bank transfer.
It's no panic as this is no live site and on the live site where we have 2.2.2 and no Paypal option everything is work as expected.
I have a screen capture movie if the images above is not enough, but I couldn't add it to this post.
Don't ask how but earlier it really created an order in the backend, but after I cleared all orders it doesn't create an order but it do act like it.
/Zappa
It's no panic as this is no live site and on the live site where we have 2.2.2 and no Paypal option everything is work as expected.
I have a screen capture movie if the images above is not enough, but I couldn't add it to this post.
Don't ask how but earlier it really created an order in the backend, but after I cleared all orders it doesn't create an order but it do act like it.
/Zappa
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Zappa.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146143
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout
Hi there,
I just tried on your website and it works fine for me. Could you try with another browser and by cleaning your cache?
I just tried on your website and it works fine for me. Could you try with another browser and by cleaning your cache?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146199
by Zappa
Replied by Zappa on topic Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout
Yes you are right works great when you are NOT logged in, but when you are logged in ... that's another story.
I have now tried it on Chrome, Firefox on Win7 and Chrome and IE11 on Win8.1 and yes I have cleared the browser cache between the tries.
When I tried on IE11 and Win8.1 I managed to get a order saved without clicking Finish.
I'll send you a PM with a link to a screen capture showing it.
Cheers,
Zappa
I have now tried it on Chrome, Firefox on Win7 and Chrome and IE11 on Win8.1 and yes I have cleared the browser cache between the tries.
When I tried on IE11 and Win8.1 I managed to get a order saved without clicking Finish.
I'll send you a PM with a link to a screen capture showing it.
Cheers,
Zappa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146250
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout
Hi,
Could you give us a test account in order to check what's happening when we remove a product in the checkout ?
Screenshots of your checkout configuration could help us too.
Could you give us a test account in order to check what's happening when we remove a product in the checkout ?
Screenshots of your checkout configuration could help us too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #146378
by Zappa
Replied by Zappa on topic Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout
I have sent a user and password to Eliot and including a link to a screencapture of what's is happening.
Do you need any more authorizations for the user, please let me know.
/Zappa
Do you need any more authorizations for the user, please let me know.
/Zappa
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Zappa.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146624
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout
Hi,
Thanks to the give logs, I just tried to remove an item from the cart when logged in.
Using Bank transfer or PayPal, I am well redirected to the product listing and the message "The cart is empty" is displayed.
So it seems to be working fine.
Thanks to the give logs, I just tried to remove an item from the cart when logged in.
Using Bank transfer or PayPal, I am well redirected to the product listing and the message "The cart is empty" is displayed.
So it seems to be working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146641
by Zappa
Replied by Zappa on topic Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout
Hi!
Yes that's true if you only have one item in the cart, but if you have two different items in the cart and you remove one from the cart in area to the right it still creates an order. You have to choose Paypal as payment for it to happen.
If you remove an item from the list of items in the main area everything works as expected but it's if you use the shopping cart to the right.
Bank transfer works as expected, the fun thing is that even if you have choosen PayPal the order is registered as Bank transfer in this situation...
Cheers,
Mathias
Yes that's true if you only have one item in the cart, but if you have two different items in the cart and you remove one from the cart in area to the right it still creates an order. You have to choose Paypal as payment for it to happen.
If you remove an item from the list of items in the main area everything works as expected but it's if you use the shopping cart to the right.
Bank transfer works as expected, the fun thing is that even if you have choosen PayPal the order is registered as Bank transfer in this situation...
Cheers,
Mathias
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146976
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout
Hi Mathias,
I tried again and everything seems to be working fine.
The link to the video give me a "corrupted video" error message. Could you upload it again?
I really can't reproduce your issue.
I tried again and everything seems to be working fine.
The link to the video give me a "corrupted video" error message. Could you upload it again?
I really can't reproduce your issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147068
by Zappa
Replied by Zappa on topic Bug: Delete goods in basket during checkout
Ok, strange.
I'm away a few days but I'll upload video on Monday.
Cheers,
Mathias
I'm away a few days but I'll upload video on Monday.
Cheers,
Mathias
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds