- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Update and main product's image not show
12 years 5 months ago #151672
by vigna
Update and main product's image not show was created by vigna
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.doggyshop.it/shop-online/cani/14429-...cial-edition-lampone
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
I updated Hikashop Business to the last version..now, when I load a new product the main image doesn't appear, but it is correctly upload in the foulder..
the same for the manufacturers image, they are disappeared..
es. www.doggyshop.it/fornitori
Can you help me?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
I updated Hikashop Business to the last version..now, when I load a new product the main image doesn't appear, but it is correctly upload in the foulder..
the same for the manufacturers image, they are disappeared..
es. www.doggyshop.it/fornitori
Can you help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151715
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Update and main product's image not show
Hi,
Do you have / had edited the view "product / show_block_img" ? Or any views related ?
Are the folder permissions correct ?
Do you have / had edited the view "product / show_block_img" ? Or any views related ?
Are the folder permissions correct ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151774
by vigna
Replied by vigna on topic Update and main product's image not show
solved...there was a problem with the images itself..
but for the Manifacturers page the problem remains: www.doggyshop.it/fornitori
I set "Photo and Title" in the backend and before the update the Manifacturers images were visible..
but for the Manifacturers page the problem remains: www.doggyshop.it/fornitori
I set "Photo and Title" in the backend and before the update the Manifacturers images were visible..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds