- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 5
Sales this month - Graphing stopped working
12 years 5 months ago #153973
by IamJim
Sales this month - Graphing stopped working was created by IamJim
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello all, I have an issue I am unable to figure out. I have had a Hikashop install that has been fine for almost a year now. A week ago, I went in and I see that the GRAPH for Sales this Month is no longer working, nor does the Last 7 orders show up either.
Any thoughts please?
Thanks in advance, Jim
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello all, I have an issue I am unable to figure out. I have had a Hikashop install that has been fine for almost a year now. A week ago, I went in and I see that the GRAPH for Sales this Month is no longer working, nor does the Last 7 orders show up either.
Any thoughts please?
Thanks in advance, Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #153989
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Sales this month - Graphing stopped working
Hello Jim,
Can you download the last Hikahsop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
Can you download the last Hikahsop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154086
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Sales this month - Graphing stopped working
Good day Mohamed and I thank you very much for the reply to this issue.
It was not part of my plan to touch anything as this is a LIVE site and has been just fine until this issue.
Therefore, I really would like to ask as to why this happened please? As there must be a way to track the issue.
Thank you in advance, Jim
It was not part of my plan to touch anything as this is a LIVE site and has been just fine until this issue.
Therefore, I really would like to ask as to why this happened please? As there must be a way to track the issue.
Thank you in advance, Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154279
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Sales this month - Graphing stopped working
Hi,
That can be a javascript error, do you have installed another extension/plugin which could create a js error ?
Thanks to check that with your browser console.
Without seeing the problem directly it will not be easy to determine the cause of this issue.
That can be a javascript error, do you have installed another extension/plugin which could create a js error ?
Thanks to check that with your browser console.
Without seeing the problem directly it will not be easy to determine the cause of this issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds