Skip to main content

I get 404 error when I click on add to cart

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #154644 by mohsin
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://shawarmahouse1.com/
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Starter: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- :3.2
-- PHP version -- :5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, firefox, IE
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error:404 The requested page cannot be found.

Hi, when I click on add to cart I get the 404 error. I was searching for this in your forum and there was something I found about SEF may cause this problem. I have little knowledge on joomla and SEF and so far my knowledge there is no issue with SEF. Can you please have a look.
Here is the url again: shawarmahouse1.com/
shawarmahouse1.com/administrator
user: mohsin
pass: mohsin

Thank you very much
Mohsin
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by mohsin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #154673 by mohsin
Hi, just now I noticed, sometime it works and most of the time I get 404 error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #154654 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Mohsin,
Note that when I use that link it's working fine : shawarmahouse1.com/index.php?option=com_...kout=1&product_id=42
Can you disable your sef module and try it again ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #154834 by mohsin
yes, without SEF url it works. But I cant run the site without SEF url, what is your suggestion.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #154880 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Actually we can't see any errors, thanks to turn back on the SEF in order to test and see the result.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #154950 by mohsin
Now no errors. Without SEF it works fine. But when I make SEF enable the problem occurs. In my first message I said, I dont have any problem in SEF. All other pages work fine. Just this hikashop checkout gets error and this is the problem that I am writing here. And its strange, sometimes its works and sometimes not !

Thank you very much for your support.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by mohsin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155401 by Xavier
Hi,

Had you changed the value of the option "Checkout SEF name" in Configuration > Features > SEF url options ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159106 by robertf
I am having the same problem:
renaissanceartscenter.org/courses/summer-arts-institute/week-4
click add to cart and it goe to error 404 page..
please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159107 by Jerome
Hi,

Same question as above:

Had you changed the value of the option "Checkout SEF name" in Configuration > Features > SEF url options ?

And do you have a "force menu for checkout" configured ?
The links for the "add to cart" are pointing to a "/ras/" menu which seems to not exists (or not published).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159211 by robertf
I never did..but found a workaround. I have another issue-

When I add to cart now and it goes into the cart on the right module its fine, however if I click the "x" to remove I get an error page.
How do I correct that?
try here
renaissanceartscenter.org/courses/summer...beautiful-bounty-5-7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159601 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I just tested it and when I remove the only product that is on your cart, I'm redirected on the "Courses" page and have the "Cart is empty" message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum