- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
1054 Unknown Column file_pos
12 years 2 months ago #165204
by hdwebpros
1054 Unknown Column file_pos was created by hdwebpros
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.peteshardwoodfloors.com/Shop-for-Pro...Online/checkout.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
1054 - Unknown column 'file_pos' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT b.*,a.* FROM jml_hikashop_file AS a LEFT JOIN jml_hikashop_download AS b ON b.order_id=45 AND a.file_id = b.file_id WHERE a.file_ref_id IN (1) AND a.file_type='file' ORDER BY file_ref_id ASC, file_ordering, file_pos ASC
Whenever you try and order anything from the site since upgrading Hikashop, I get this error. That column shouldn't even exist in the DB so I have no idea why it is there. I can email any credential you want, just get me an address. I don't know how to fix this though, please help
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
1054 - Unknown column 'file_pos' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT b.*,a.* FROM jml_hikashop_file AS a LEFT JOIN jml_hikashop_download AS b ON b.order_id=45 AND a.file_id = b.file_id WHERE a.file_ref_id IN (1) AND a.file_type='file' ORDER BY file_ref_id ASC, file_ordering, file_pos ASC
Whenever you try and order anything from the site since upgrading Hikashop, I get this error. That column shouldn't even exist in the DB so I have no idea why it is there. I can email any credential you want, just get me an address. I don't know how to fix this though, please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #165208
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 1054 Unknown Column file_pos
Hello,
1. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, manually install it (extension manager), and test it again ?
2. Also, checking that documentation will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...lity-issues.html#SQL
1. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, manually install it (extension manager), and test it again ?
2. Also, checking that documentation will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...lity-issues.html#SQL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165331
by hdwebpros
Replied by hdwebpros on topic 1054 Unknown Column file_pos
That is what I did. I tried the latest version. I also read that doc, and it doesn't help.
Look at the error
1054 - Unknown column 'file_pos'
To truly test, I did a fresh install on a blank site. There is no column named that that is supposed to be there. How can I fix?
Look at the error
1054 - Unknown column 'file_pos'
To truly test, I did a fresh install on a blank site. There is no column named that that is supposed to be there. How can I fix?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165339
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic 1054 Unknown Column file_pos
Hi,
Please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php" and replace
By
And please check that your table "hikashop_download" right contain a column named "file_pos".
HikaShop 2.3.2 now contain a new feature called "database check", the button is available in the HikaShop configuration toolbar. This feature can help you to create the missing columns in the tables (if you had problems during an HikaShop update).
Regards,
Please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php" and replace
Code:
$query = 'SELECT b.*,a.* FROM '.hikashop_table('file').' AS a LEFT JOIN '.hikashop_table('download').' AS b ON b.order_id='.$order->order_id.' AND a.file_id = b.file_id WHERE '.implode(' AND ',$filters).' ORDER BY file_ref_id ASC, file_ordering, file_pos ASC';
Code:
$query = 'SELECT b.*,a.* FROM '.hikashop_table('file').' AS a LEFT JOIN '.hikashop_table('download').' AS b ON b.order_id='.$order->order_id.' AND a.file_id = b.file_id WHERE '.implode(' AND ',$filters).' ORDER BY a.file_ref_id ASC, a.file_ordering ASC, b.file_pos ASC';
And please check that your table "hikashop_download" right contain a column named "file_pos".
HikaShop 2.3.2 now contain a new feature called "database check", the button is available in the HikaShop configuration toolbar. This feature can help you to create the missing columns in the tables (if you had problems during an HikaShop update).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165450
by hdwebpros
Replied by hdwebpros on topic 1054 Unknown Column file_pos
Thank you. That did the trick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds