- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 byte
- titine2014
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #166809
by titine2014
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 byte was created by titine2014
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted
Hello,
So i've been developping a website in local with hikashop, then i put it online. I wanted to add some new products, it was fine for the first two products then when i added the third and wanted to save i got this message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20 bytes) in /home/optolux/www/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 777
Could someone please help me resolve it
Hello,
So i've been developping a website in local with hikashop, then i put it online. I wanted to add some new products, it was fine for the first two products then when i added the third and wanted to save i got this message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20 bytes) in /home/optolux/www/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 777
Could someone please help me resolve it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166817
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 byte
Hi,
How did you configure your product before saving ?
Could you do a screenshot ?
Maybe it's because you have too many characteristics or too many values in the characteristics that you're adding to the product ?
How did you configure your product before saving ?
Could you do a screenshot ?
Maybe it's because you have too many characteristics or too many values in the characteristics that you're adding to the product ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- titine2014
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #166976
by titine2014
Replied by titine2014 on topic Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 byte
Hi,
Thanks for replaying Nicolas.
Well yes I do have a lot of characteristics and lots of values too.
Only I have other products with that many characteristics and values but no problem with them, I event tried deleting and saving again but nothing, same problem.
Is their anyway i can like extend the memory or something ?
Thanks for replaying Nicolas.
Well yes I do have a lot of characteristics and lots of values too.
Only I have other products with that many characteristics and values but no problem with them, I event tried deleting and saving again but nothing, same problem.
Is their anyway i can like extend the memory or something ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- titine2014
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #166980
by titine2014
Replied by titine2014 on topic Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 byte
Ok now I tried to delete the whole product, but I get the error page.
It won't even delete, I've been stuck on this for like a week and I have no clue of what's going on
It won't even delete, I've been stuck on this for like a week and I have no clue of what's going on
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #167011
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 byte
Hello,
The solution will be to edit the "memory_limit " property through your "php.ini" file or directly ask to your hosting company to increase your memory limit.Is their anyway i can like extend the memory or something ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds