Skip to main content

Email marked as spam

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171077 by capunit
Email marked as spam was created by capunit
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2

Hi there! I do not know if this can be considered a bug, but the order confirmation email sent with Hikashop Starter are placed in your Spam folder. How do I fix?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Alessandro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171083 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Email marked as spam
Hi,

Our emails has been test on spam tests, I don't think the problem is linked with the content of the email but with the configuration of your email server (reverse name, hostname, dkim, etc).
So, please use a spam mail tester like : www.mail-tester.com/

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171172 by capunit
Replied by capunit on topic Email marked as spam
I did check on that site. I received a rating of 7.5 out of 10.
I, for the moment, sending emails using Gmail. The problem might be?
Buying a domain and so consequently an email [at]domain[dot]com solve the problem?

Regards,
Alessandro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #171179 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Email marked as spam
Hi,

Google can probably be the cause of that. Using another domain to send emails can increase the result in mail-tester and so prove that the mails will not be sent in spam.

Do you have edited the HikaShop email contents ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum