- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
After registration, account has been blocked
11 years 11 months ago #173878
by 42bit
After registration, account has been blocked was created by 42bit
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32.0.3
After user click on link in email confermation (like this
www.rioteradeipensieri.org/index.php?opt...356&Itemid=102&lang= )
Systems will show this two messagge:
Messaggio
Your Account has been successfully activated.
Account attivato correttamente. Adesso puoi effettuare il login con il nome utente e la password che hai scelto durante la registrazione.
Attenzione
Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.
Accesso negato! Il tuo account è stato bloccato oppure non lo hai ancora attivato.
In back-end user is blocked.
I've just upload last Hikashop version from your site.
Can you help me please?
Best regards
Antonio
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32.0.3
After user click on link in email confermation (like this
www.rioteradeipensieri.org/index.php?opt...356&Itemid=102&lang= )
Systems will show this two messagge:
Messaggio
Your Account has been successfully activated.
Account attivato correttamente. Adesso puoi effettuare il login con il nome utente e la password che hai scelto durante la registrazione.
Attenzione
Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.
Accesso negato! Il tuo account è stato bloccato oppure non lo hai ancora attivato.
In back-end user is blocked.
I've just upload last Hikashop version from your site.
Can you help me please?
Best regards
Antonio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #173907
by etsa14yr
Replied by etsa14yr on topic After registration, account has been blocked
I have the problem...any suggestion to resolve this?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by etsa14yr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #173913
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic After registration, account has been blocked
Hello,
I think that using the "New User Account Activation'" Joomla option through "Control panel->User Manager" and by clicking on the "Options" button will probably help you.
I think that using the "New User Account Activation'" Joomla option through "Control panel->User Manager" and by clicking on the "Options" button will probably help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174051
by 42bit
Replied by 42bit on topic After registration, account has been blocked
Nope. New User Account Activation is set on "Self". In attach my coinfiguration. I think that the problem is not in this set-up.
USER MANAGER:
allow user registration: yes
new user group: registered
new user account activation: self
Maybe this problem should be related with link activation in email?
USER MANAGER:
allow user registration: yes
new user group: registered
new user account activation: self
Maybe this problem should be related with link activation in email?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174136
by paci8188
Replied by paci8188 on topic After registration, account has been blocked
Hello,
exact same problème here to as Antonio describes.
Any suggestions??
exact same problème here to as Antonio describes.
Any suggestions??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174163
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic After registration, account has been blocked
Hi,
I've just done a full test on a fresh Joomla 3.3.6 website with a HikaShop Business 2.3.3 (which I suppose that you're all using, right ?) and I couldn't reproduce the problem. Upon clicking on the link of the email, the activation was taken into account and I was automatically logged in.
I've the same user manager settings than @42bit
Maybe there is another extension on your website which screws up the activation process.
Try to disable the extensions one by one in order to identify the origin of the problem. It could be a user plugin or a system plugin as far as I can see.
I've just done a full test on a fresh Joomla 3.3.6 website with a HikaShop Business 2.3.3 (which I suppose that you're all using, right ?) and I couldn't reproduce the problem. Upon clicking on the link of the email, the activation was taken into account and I was automatically logged in.
I've the same user manager settings than @42bit
Maybe there is another extension on your website which screws up the activation process.
Try to disable the extensions one by one in order to identify the origin of the problem. It could be a user plugin or a system plugin as far as I can see.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174174
by paci8188
Replied by paci8188 on topic After registration, account has been blocked
Hello,
everything was working before i did update Falang, Hikashop and Joomla to 3.3.6, i have not installed any other extention into my site.
Ok now i did what Nicalas suggest and turned off extentions, stating with turning off Falang module language switcher and also the falang plugin data base and bingo! I did a test and was able to create an account without any issues, so the problem is around Falang 1.4.2, i did not have this problem before.
Nicolas what should i do about this, ask Falang to check the problem?
everything was working before i did update Falang, Hikashop and Joomla to 3.3.6, i have not installed any other extention into my site.
Ok now i did what Nicalas suggest and turned off extentions, stating with turning off Falang module language switcher and also the falang plugin data base and bingo! I did a test and was able to create an account without any issues, so the problem is around Falang 1.4.2, i did not have this problem before.
Nicolas what should i do about this, ask Falang to check the problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174176
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic After registration, account has been blocked
Hi,
Yes. Make sure that you have the latest version of Falang, and if that's the case, contact the developer so that he can look at the problem.
Yes. Make sure that you have the latest version of Falang, and if that's the case, contact the developer so that he can look at the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174979
by sbouey
Replied by sbouey on topic After registration, account has been blocked
Hi,
The problem is fixed with the 1.4.4 of Falang.
It was a Falang bug not an hikashop.
Stéphane
Falang Team
www.faboba.com
The problem is fixed with the 1.4.4 of Falang.
It was a Falang bug not an hikashop.
Stéphane
Falang Team
www.faboba.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #174980
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic After registration, account has been blocked
Yes, version 1.4.4 solved the problem!
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds