- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Access levels in products not working properly
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #175732
by verzevoul
Access levels in products not working properly was created by verzevoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
Hi !
I upgaded drom 2.5 to 3. Joomla and migraded all data succesfully as proposed from aother topic.
I have a product here
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
for example which has only registered user to be able to see its price. But everybody can see it. In my previous installation it works well.
chech with admin too.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
Hi !
I upgaded drom 2.5 to 3. Joomla and migraded all data succesfully as proposed from aother topic.
I have a product here
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
for example which has only registered user to be able to see its price. But everybody can see it. In my previous installation it works well.
chech with admin too.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Jerome. Reason: removing credentials
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175738
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Access levels in products not working properly
Hi,
In your ACL configuration, you added the group "guest".
A guest user is in the group "guest" in Joomla 3.
Regards,
PS : I recommend you to check the backend_default.css file, I have the impression that this file does not have write permission and was not replaced during the update, you still got the "2.0.0" file.
In your ACL configuration, you added the group "guest".
A guest user is in the group "guest" in Joomla 3.
Regards,
PS : I recommend you to check the backend_default.css file, I have the impression that this file does not have write permission and was not replaced during the update, you still got the "2.0.0" file.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175790
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Access levels in products not working properly
It doesn t work for me. I can still see the price and I m loged out
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175804
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Access levels in products not working properly
Hi,
You have to change ALL prices configuration in order to remove "guest" from the ACL.
Not for only the main product but also for all variants.
During my test I changed the ACL for the variant "12-20" (the default variant) and I do not get the price for that variant but I sill have the prices when I choose another variant.
Like I told you in my previous, the ACL you put on the prices is not the right one.
Regards,
You have to change ALL prices configuration in order to remove "guest" from the ACL.
Not for only the main product but also for all variants.
During my test I changed the ACL for the variant "12-20" (the default variant) and I do not get the price for that variant but I sill have the prices when I choose another variant.
Like I told you in my previous, the ACL you put on the prices is not the right one.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175963
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Access levels in products not working properly
Ι got it
Thanks and sorry
Thanks and sorry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds