- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string
11 years 10 months ago #179023
by zeusrw
Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string was created by zeusrw
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38.0.2125.111 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Billing address
Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 105
Once I've added a product to the cart and then proceed to checkout I get the above error.
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38.0.2125.111 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Billing address
Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 105
Once I've added a product to the cart and then proceed to checkout I get the above error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179073
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string
Hi,
Do you have some view override ?
The error you got does not help to get the call stack ; so it's not possible to understand from where the problem is coming from.
I am not able to reproduce the problem in my test website ; It requires to make some debug.
So before that the best is to know if you had some overrides in your site.
Regards,
Do you have some view override ?
The error you got does not help to get the call stack ; so it's not possible to understand from where the problem is coming from.
I am not able to reproduce the problem in my test website ; It requires to make some debug.
So before that the best is to know if you had some overrides in your site.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179198
by zeusrw
Replied by zeusrw on topic Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string
I don't have any overrides that I know of. What sort of thing might be overriding the view?
I can give you access to this site if you need it. Did you find the item for sale, it's a little hidden? www.monarcheducare.org/index.php?option=...&view=item&Itemid=10
I turned of sh404SEF url's to make sure that wasn't causing the problem.
I can give you access to this site if you need it. Did you find the item for sale, it's a little hidden? www.monarcheducare.org/index.php?option=...&view=item&Itemid=10
I turned of sh404SEF url's to make sure that wasn't causing the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179217
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string
Hi,
Yes, we will require some accesses.
I found a good way to add a product in the cart, not complicated to find a product listing when we know the HikaShop code
Regards,
Yes, we will require some accesses.
I found a good way to add a product in the cart, not complicated to find a product listing when we know the HikaShop code
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180964
by zeusrw
Replied by zeusrw on topic Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string
Sorry, got tied up with a few other projects... back to looking at this now. I see you created a user during your test, I've increased the access rights for that user so you can get into the back end. I will send you the back end url and ftp logins via private message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181347
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string
Hi,
Solved !
It was an incompatible code with Joomla 1.5 in the address class.
Solved !
It was an incompatible code with Joomla 1.5 in the address class.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181376
by zeusrw
Replied by zeusrw on topic Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181432
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string
Hi,
Please check in the database if there is any orders presents.
This is potentially due to the previous error, some orders have maybe not been fully completed.
Please check in the database if there is any orders presents.
This is potentially due to the previous error, some orders have maybe not been fully completed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181538
by zeusrw
Replied by zeusrw on topic Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string
Yes, there are orders in the DB in the jos_hikashop_order table.
I actually created these orders AFTER the fix above as I was unable to process an order before.
I actually created these orders AFTER the fix above as I was unable to process an order before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181551
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string
Hi,
Can you turn on the "debug mode" option of the Joomla configuration and try again ?
Do you get any error in that case on the listing ?
Can you turn on the "debug mode" option of the Joomla configuration and try again ?
Do you get any error in that case on the listing ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181605
by zeusrw
Replied by zeusrw on topic Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string
When I try to visit the orders page in the back end of the website with debug mode on, I get the following error...
500 - An error has occurred.
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1253 - COLLATION 'utf8_general_ci' is not valid for CHARACTER SET 'latin1' SQL=SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name COLLATE utf8_general_ci,CONCAT_WS(' ',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name FROM jos_hikashop_order AS b LEFT JOIN jos_hikashop_address AS d ON b.order_billing_address_id=d.address_id LEFT JOIN jos_hikashop_user AS a ON b.order_user_id=a.user_id LEFT JOIN jos_users AS c ON a.user_cms_id=c.id WHERE (b.order_type='sale') ORDER BY b.order_id desc LIMIT 0, 20
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/index.php:67
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:136
3 require_once() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 hikashopController->execute() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
5 JController->execute() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1461
6 hikashopController->listing() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
7 hikashopController->display() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1216
8 JController->display() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1480
9 OrderViewOrder->display() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:310
10 OrderViewOrder->listing() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php:26
11 JDatabaseMySQL->loadObjectList() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php:158
12 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:458
13 JError->raiseError() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
14 JError->raise() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
15 JException->__construct() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136
500 - An error has occurred.
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1253 - COLLATION 'utf8_general_ci' is not valid for CHARACTER SET 'latin1' SQL=SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name COLLATE utf8_general_ci,CONCAT_WS(' ',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name FROM jos_hikashop_order AS b LEFT JOIN jos_hikashop_address AS d ON b.order_billing_address_id=d.address_id LEFT JOIN jos_hikashop_user AS a ON b.order_user_id=a.user_id LEFT JOIN jos_users AS c ON a.user_cms_id=c.id WHERE (b.order_type='sale') ORDER BY b.order_id desc LIMIT 0, 20
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/index.php:67
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:136
3 require_once() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 hikashopController->execute() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
5 JController->execute() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1461
6 hikashopController->listing() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
7 hikashopController->display() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1216
8 JController->display() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1480
9 OrderViewOrder->display() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:310
10 OrderViewOrder->listing() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php:26
11 JDatabaseMySQL->loadObjectList() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php:158
12 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:458
13 JError->raiseError() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
14 JError->raise() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
15 JException->__construct() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181639
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string
Hi,
Replace the line:
with the line:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php and that should solve the problem.
Replace the line:
Code:
$database->setQuery('SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name COLLATE utf8_general_ci,CONCAT_WS(\' \',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name '.$query,(int)$pageInfo->limit->start,(int)$pageInfo->limit->value);
Code:
$database->setQuery('SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name,CONCAT_WS(\' \',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name '.$query,(int)$pageInfo->limit->start,(int)$pageInfo->limit->value);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds