- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 3
error in file.php
11 years 8 months ago #185779
by ced1870
error in file.php was created by ced1870
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.themes-ck.com
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: hikashopFileClass::$db in /home/ckwebcre/public_html/themes-ck/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 619
Fatal error: Call to a member function quoteName() on a non-object in /home/ckwebcre/public_html/themes-ck/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 619
hi
I have just updated Hikashop to the latest version and it does not show anymore my files. Instead I have this error :
I have replaced it with the old version of the file.php and it works again (see attached file)
Could you please fix this
Thank you
CEd
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: hikashopFileClass::$db in /home/ckwebcre/public_html/themes-ck/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 619
Fatal error: Call to a member function quoteName() on a non-object in /home/ckwebcre/public_html/themes-ck/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 619
hi
I have just updated Hikashop to the latest version and it does not show anymore my files. Instead I have this error :
Notice: Undefined property: hikashopFileClass::$db in /home/ckwebcre/public_html/themes-ck/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 619
Fatal error: Call to a member function quoteName() on a non-object in /home/ckwebcre/public_html/themes-ck/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 619
I have replaced it with the old version of the file.php and it works again (see attached file)
Could you please fix this
Thank you
CEd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185783
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error in file.php
Hi,
Thank you for the feedback. We've fixed the issue on our end.
So if someone else has the error, they can just download again the latest version install package via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on theirs and that will fix the issue.
Thank you for the feedback. We've fixed the issue on our end.
So if someone else has the error, they can just download again the latest version install package via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on theirs and that will fix the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185820
by ced1870
Replied by ced1870 on topic error in file.php
thank you I have reinstalled the latest version and it works 
CEd
CEd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds