- Posts: 377
- Thank you received: 7
Unable to add multiple categories mac browsers
11 years 8 months ago #186285
by Dibben
Unable to add multiple categories mac browsers was created by Dibben
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.wigsbysimone.co.uk/new456
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox & Chrome
Hi,
My client uses a mac and reports that they cannot select a cateogory in the backend when selecting the list of categories a product applies to. I have asked them to try Chrome and Firefox but they say the plus button doesnt show next to the list of categories after selecting it on the tree in the lightbox so they cannot add more categories to a product. I would have just updated in case this is a known bug but we have a custom shipping integration which i dont wish to overwrite. Is this a known bug and would i be able to patch it instead?
Many thanks
Alex
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox & Chrome
Hi,
My client uses a mac and reports that they cannot select a cateogory in the backend when selecting the list of categories a product applies to. I have asked them to try Chrome and Firefox but they say the plus button doesnt show next to the list of categories after selecting it on the tree in the lightbox so they cannot add more categories to a product. I would have just updated in case this is a known bug but we have a custom shipping integration which i dont wish to overwrite. Is this a known bug and would i be able to patch it instead?
Many thanks
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #186299
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Unable to add multiple categories mac browsers
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you give us more information about the issue that you are having through some screenshots ?
Thanks.
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you give us more information about the issue that you are having through some screenshots ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186835
by Dibben
Replied by Dibben on topic Unable to add multiple categories mac browsers
Hi Mohamed,
I checked with the client and they were clicking on the wrong thing even though i explained where it was. Thank you anyway for your time.
Kind regards
Alex
I checked with the client and they were clicking on the wrong thing even though i explained where it was. Thank you anyway for your time.
Kind regards
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198309
by Lexnia
Replied by Lexnia on topic Unable to add multiple categories mac browsers
Hi,
Is there a way I can assign a vendor (not product) to more than one category. I have found the Vendor root category option, but it only seems to allow one category to be added. I need the vendor to be found under multiple categories via the filter option.
Can anyone help please?
Thanks,
Cara
Is there a way I can assign a vendor (not product) to more than one category. I have found the Vendor root category option, but it only seems to allow one category to be added. I need the vendor to be found under multiple categories via the filter option.
Can anyone help please?
Thanks,
Cara
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198311
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Unable to add multiple categories mac browsers
Hi,
For your HikaMarket questions, the best is to use the HikaMarket secfion of the forum ; the HikaShop support team won't be able to reply you on HikaMarket.
And, yes, it is planned in HikaMarket to assign several categories in order to have more than the single "root category".
We tried to add that feature few month ago but we had some issues so we couldn't add it in the release. We hope that we will be able to fix that side effects soon.
Regards,
For your HikaMarket questions, the best is to use the HikaMarket secfion of the forum ; the HikaShop support team won't be able to reply you on HikaMarket.
And, yes, it is planned in HikaMarket to assign several categories in order to have more than the single "root category".
We tried to add that feature few month ago but we had some issues so we couldn't add it in the release. We hope that we will be able to fix that side effects soon.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198345
by Lexnia
Replied by Lexnia on topic Unable to add multiple categories mac browsers
Hi Jerome,
My apologies I thought I'd add it to a relating thread rather than adding a new thread, but didn't realise it wasn't hikamarket.
Thank you for your feedback on this, I'll wait for it to be added in that case.
All the best,
Cara
My apologies I thought I'd add it to a relating thread rather than adding a new thread, but didn't realise it wasn't hikamarket.
Thank you for your feedback on this, I'll wait for it to be added in that case.
All the best,
Cara
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds