- Posts: 193
- Thank you received: 76
Warning during gif thumbnails creation
11 years 8 months ago #186481
by korzo
Warning during gif thumbnails creation was created by korzo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: imagecolorsforindex(): Color index 255 out of range in administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\image.php on line 813
I have warning "Color index 255 out of range" with some gif images on listing pages when thumbnail was created on page load.
I think is because imagecolortransparent($img) must be less than imagecolorstotal($img).
Gifs in question attached.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: imagecolorsforindex(): Color index 255 out of range in administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\image.php on line 813
I have warning "Color index 255 out of range" with some gif images on listing pages when thumbnail was created on page load.
I think is because imagecolortransparent($img) must be less than imagecolorstotal($img).
Gifs in question attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186532
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Warning during gif thumbnails creation
Hi,
Thanks for the report ; it's the first time that I see someone using animated GIF in HikaShop
I made a fix which will be integrated int the next release.
Regards,
Thanks for the report ; it's the first time that I see someone using animated GIF in HikaShop
I made a fix which will be integrated int the next release.
Code:
if(in_array($extension,array('gif', 'png'))) {
$palletSize = imagecolorstotal($img);
if($transparentIndex >= 0 && $transparentIndex < $palletSize) {
$trnprt_color = imagecolorsforindex($img, $transparentIndex);
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds