- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Advanced datepicker problem with the ”Hour for ext
11 years 7 months ago #188884
by Sixther
Advanced datepicker problem with the ”Hour for ext was created by Sixther
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi Hikashop
I am using the Business version og Hikashop. there seem to be a problem with the advanced datepicker field. When I set the "hour for extra day" it is not working correctly. The datepicker will choose the next available day ( at least sometimes ) even though the time has not passed the time I have entered in the "hour for extra day".
Can this have something to do with the advanced datepicker not reading the server time zone ? I am in Denmark / timezone Copenhagen.
Hope you can help.
Best regards from Sixten
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi Hikashop
I am using the Business version og Hikashop. there seem to be a problem with the advanced datepicker field. When I set the "hour for extra day" it is not working correctly. The datepicker will choose the next available day ( at least sometimes ) even though the time has not passed the time I have entered in the "hour for extra day".
Can this have something to do with the advanced datepicker not reading the server time zone ? I am in Denmark / timezone Copenhagen.
Hope you can help.
Best regards from Sixten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #188912
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Advanced datepicker problem with the ”Hour for ext
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of your custom field (for the "advanced date picker") configuration.
Regards,
Please provide a screenshot of your custom field (for the "advanced date picker") configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds