- Posts: 228
- Thank you received: 8
Number of items and Show badges ignored
11 years 7 months ago #189121
by theguy
Number of items and Show badges ignored was created by theguy
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
fitin.guywalderonline.com/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi Hikashop support team,
I've noticed a bug with the Content Module. I've setup side menus for several categories which all work fine. The thing is, I've defined the "Number of items" to display as 15 to all menu items in my site. This way the drop down box in the pagination is set to 15, 30,45... In addition, the show badges is ignored as well.
When I access the page via the menu item it works great, 15 items are presented with the badges:
fitin.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%...9%D7%9D/vix-swimwear
When I access the same page via the side menu I get the default 16 items and no badges:
fitin.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%...ory/118-vix-swimwear
Tried to set the the "Number of items" (there's no "Show badges" option) under the content modules to 15 (see attached screenshot) but it made no change.
How can this issue please be solved?
Regards,
Guy.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi Hikashop support team,
I've noticed a bug with the Content Module. I've setup side menus for several categories which all work fine. The thing is, I've defined the "Number of items" to display as 15 to all menu items in my site. This way the drop down box in the pagination is set to 15, 30,45... In addition, the show badges is ignored as well.
When I access the page via the menu item it works great, 15 items are presented with the badges:
fitin.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%...9%D7%9D/vix-swimwear
When I access the same page via the side menu I get the default 16 items and no badges:
fitin.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%...ory/118-vix-swimwear
Tried to set the the "Number of items" (there's no "Show badges" option) under the content modules to 15 (see attached screenshot) but it made no change.
How can this issue please be solved?
Regards,
Guy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189150
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Number of items and Show badges ignored
Hi,
You're not looking at the same thing.
On the page fitin.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%...9%D7%9D/vix-swimwear it's the menu item with the id 308 which displays your products listing.
On the page fitin.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%...ory/118-vix-swimwear it's the module with the id 303 associated under the menu item with the id 242 which displays your products listing.
So edit your module 303 via the menu Display>Content modules and set the "number of items" to 15 there and that should be ok.
In order to find out which menu/module display what on your pages, you can look at the HTML of the page with your browser and you'll find them:
take.ms/AgQMa
You're not looking at the same thing.
On the page fitin.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%...9%D7%9D/vix-swimwear it's the menu item with the id 308 which displays your products listing.
On the page fitin.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%...ory/118-vix-swimwear it's the module with the id 303 associated under the menu item with the id 242 which displays your products listing.
So edit your module 303 via the menu Display>Content modules and set the "number of items" to 15 there and that should be ok.
In order to find out which menu/module display what on your pages, you can look at the HTML of the page with your browser and you'll find them:
take.ms/AgQMa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189211
by theguy
Replied by theguy on topic Number of items and Show badges ignored
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you very much. That was indeed it.
I'm learning something new about your system every day.
It really is a wonderful solution for catalog and Ecommerce.
And you prove to have the best support over and over.
Thank you very much.
Guy.
Thank you very much. That was indeed it.
I'm learning something new about your system every day.
It really is a wonderful solution for catalog and Ecommerce.
And you prove to have the best support over and over.
Thank you very much.
Guy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds