- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop demo site not working?
- eammendola
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #193045
by eammendola
Hikashop demo site not working? was created by eammendola
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 40.0.2214.115 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I am considering Hikashop for a new project, but when trying to look at the Hikashop demo site, I keep getting the error below. I also tried going through a VPN in case there was some IP blocking happening, still no luck.
403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php/ on this server.
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at demo.hikashop.com Port 80
I am considering Hikashop for a new project, but when trying to look at the Hikashop demo site, I keep getting the error below. I also tried going through a VPN in case there was some IP blocking happening, still no luck.
403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php/ on this server.
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at demo.hikashop.com Port 80
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 40.0.2214.115 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I am considering Hikashop for a new project, but when trying to look at the Hikashop demo site, I keep getting the error below. I also tried going through a VPN in case there was some IP blocking happening, still no luck.
403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php/ on this server.
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at demo.hikashop.com Port 80
I am considering Hikashop for a new project, but when trying to look at the Hikashop demo site, I keep getting the error below. I also tried going through a VPN in case there was some IP blocking happening, still no luck.
403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php/ on this server.
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at demo.hikashop.com Port 80
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- eammendola
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 6 months ago #193152
by eammendola
Replied by eammendola on topic Hikashop demo site not working?
Ok, well, I see it is working now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193160
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop demo site not working?
Hi,
We saw the Joomla 3.4 update issue this morning and we solved the issue.
After that, the website is reset several time during the day so sometimes, during the reset, the demo website is not available but it should not take more than 5 minutes.
Regards,
We saw the Joomla 3.4 update issue this morning and we solved the issue.
After that, the website is reset several time during the day so sometimes, during the reset, the demo website is not available but it should not take more than 5 minutes.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eammendola
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds