- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
hikashop cb plugin gives white screen on profile
- ChristianLocal
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #195318
by ChristianLocal
hikashop cb plugin gives white screen on profile was created by ChristianLocal
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0 Hikashop business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_loadUser() in /home/chris772/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_hikashopcbplugin/hikashop.php on line 43
Hello, I recently upgraded to business and I am getting a white blank screen when accessing cb profile when the hikashop cb plugin is enabled. I disable plugin and it works fine. Can you help? Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_loadUser() in /home/chris772/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_hikashopcbplugin/hikashop.php on line 43
Hello, I recently upgraded to business and I am getting a white blank screen when accessing cb profile when the hikashop cb plugin is enabled. I disable plugin and it works fine. Can you help? Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #195344
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic hikashop cb plugin gives white screen on profile
Hi,
Please try this new package:
Please try this new package:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChristianLocal
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #195457
by ChristianLocal
Replied by ChristianLocal on topic hikashop cb plugin gives white screen on profile
that seemed to have worked..thanks. I have a question about import of data. Should I use this area or post new?
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by ChristianLocal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195461
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop cb plugin gives white screen on profile
HI,
Please open a new thread.
Please open a new thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds