- Posts: 228
- Thank you received: 8
Table in product page breaks the page layout
11 years 6 months ago #196231
by theguy
Table in product page breaks the page layout was created by theguy
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
When I enter a table in my product description the page breaks. Normal paragraph works o.k.
Product page with table in description - wf.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%D7%...99%D7%94/product/50-
Product page without table - wf.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%D7%...99%D7%94/product/51-
Will appreciate your help.
Guy.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
When I enter a table in my product description the page breaks. Normal paragraph works o.k.
Product page with table in description - wf.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%D7%...99%D7%94/product/50-
Product page without table - wf.guywalderonline.com/index.php/he/%D7%...99%D7%94/product/51-
Will appreciate your help.
Guy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196249
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Table in product page breaks the page layout
Hi,
Are you sure that you are not missing a close html tag for a td or a tr ?
I just tried on my end and it seems to be working fine.
Are you sure that you are not missing a close html tag for a td or a tr ?
I just tried on my end and it seems to be working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196518
by theguy
Replied by theguy on topic Table in product page breaks the page layout
Hi Xavier,
Checked the code and it looks o.k. No missing closing tag or nothing. It looks like the table is breaking the template. I've created another item with only text and it works fine.
I'll try to check the template overrides and see the reason for that.
Thank you.
Checked the code and it looks o.k. No missing closing tag or nothing. It looks like the table is breaking the template. I've created another item with only text and it works fine.
I'll try to check the template overrides and see the reason for that.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds