The name of mass actions don't accept non latin
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #197024
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
The name of mass actions don't accept non latin was created by progreccor
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox
I have tried to create one mass action and name it on the Russian language and what is I get:
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox
I have tried to create one mass action and name it on the Russian language and what is I get:
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197082
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic The name of mass actions don't accept non latin
Hi,
I just tried on my end, and no issues, I have the name in Russian in the listing and in the edition page.
If you click on the link to edit the massaction, is the name correct ?
Please check in your database that the "massaction_name" column collation is "utf8_general_ci" or something compatible with Russian characters.
I just tried on my end, and no issues, I have the name in Russian in the listing and in the edition page.
If you click on the link to edit the massaction, is the name correct ?
Please check in your database that the "massaction_name" column collation is "utf8_general_ci" or something compatible with Russian characters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #197190
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic The name of mass actions don't accept non latin
Yes, the problem was in the table massaction.
I don'know why it has latin collation and others have utf8... I think that the problem may be in one of the upgrades?
But after I have changed to utf8 collation nothing changes.
I don't know why....
I don'know why it has latin collation and others have utf8... I think that the problem may be in one of the upgrades?
But after I have changed to utf8 collation nothing changes.
I don't know why....
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by progreccor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197194
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic The name of mass actions don't accept non latin
Hi,
This is the main collation for the table #__hikashop_massaction, but when you click on the table name, you can see the entries, then click on the "structure" tab, and you will see the collation per columns, please check that the collation is correct there.
I will do some checks on our files to understand why it was in "latin" in your case.
This is the main collation for the table #__hikashop_massaction, but when you click on the table name, you can see the entries, then click on the "structure" tab, and you will see the collation per columns, please check that the collation is correct there.
I will do some checks on our files to understand why it was in "latin" in your case.
The following user(s) said Thank You: progreccor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
11 years 5 months ago #197301
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic The name of mass actions don't accept non latin
what a shame for me!
Forgot about structure table!
Yes this is fixed the problem, but I think that the problem appear while I upgrade from one of previous versions of hikashop.
I think that in upgrade scripts may be the problem with collation
Forgot about structure table!
Yes this is fixed the problem, but I think that the problem appear while I upgrade from one of previous versions of hikashop.
I think that in upgrade scripts may be the problem with collation
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197313
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The name of mass actions don't accept non latin
Hi,
The collation of all tables and columns of HikaShop has always been correct as far as I can recall. And I just checked and even on our own old and new demo websites (the database there has been upgraded up from HikaShop 1.0.0) and the collation of the mass action table is correct.
So either it was changed manually on your end, or another extension changed it for whatever reason (security, backup, etc).
The collation of all tables and columns of HikaShop has always been correct as far as I can recall. And I just checked and even on our own old and new demo websites (the database there has been upgraded up from HikaShop 1.0.0) and the collation of the mass action table is correct.
So either it was changed manually on your end, or another extension changed it for whatever reason (security, backup, etc).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
11 years 5 months ago #197353
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic The name of mass actions don't accept non latin
I have no other extensions on that site. Only hikashop and nothing else.
But may be the difference is that you have correctly tune your mysql server and maybe my is not correctly set. And then you upgrade to new tables with no explicitly set the utf-8 collation you have get table with utf-8. But on my server may be creation of the new table without explicitly set of the utf-8 collation will result to the table with latin collation.
I have no other clue to this situation...
But may be the difference is that you have correctly tune your mysql server and maybe my is not correctly set. And then you upgrade to new tables with no explicitly set the utf-8 collation you have get table with utf-8. But on my server may be creation of the new table without explicitly set of the utf-8 collation will result to the table with latin collation.
I have no other clue to this situation...
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197378
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The name of mass actions don't accept non latin
Thank you for your feedback. We'll check on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds