Skip to main content

Side nav not working on cart/checkout/account

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213058 by superdmon
I've added a Joomla menu item at the top of the store pages for the following areas: My Account, Shopping Cart, Checkout. When not on these pages, my side navigation works great (I'm using the Skyline HikaShop Accordion), however, when on any of the Joomla menus which link directly to the HikaShop cart, account or checkout, when I click on the nav items it shows a blank page in the main content area.

One thing I noticed is when using the Skyline Accordion menu, the breadcrumbs don't change, but when on the My account, shopping or checkout page, the do... even though they show nothing :-(

Charles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213061 by superdmon
Nevermind, I was able to solve it by setting the itemID in the Skyline side navigation. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum