- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Export method gets stalled after a selecting items
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #213637
by PeterChain
Export method gets stalled after a selecting items was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
In the product listing in backend I select all products in page1 (no matter how many items per page) and I do export.
It works.
Then this is over. I cannot advance to next page and not do many things, each time I click in a component button a new export starts.
The only solution is to select another category in the category tree, then go back to the category I was interested and moving to the next page before selecting everything again and doing the next export, and then the problem persists so I have to do again the workaround
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
In the product listing in backend I select all products in page1 (no matter how many items per page) and I do export.
It works.
Then this is over. I cannot advance to next page and not do many things, each time I click in a component button a new export starts.
The only solution is to select another category in the category tree, then go back to the category I was interested and moving to the next page before selecting everything again and doing the next export, and then the problem persists so I have to do again the workaround
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #213703
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Export method gets stalled after a selecting items
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. The fix is not easy to implement. I've done it on our end and it will be in the next version of HikaShop, to be released soon.
Thank you for your feedback. The fix is not easy to implement. I've done it on our end and it will be in the next version of HikaShop, to be released soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds