Can't configure Access Level
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 1 week ago #214209
by m.fontana
Can't configure Access Level was created by m.fontana
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi,
in my site I can't configure ACL setup, when I select personal setup nothing happened I can't see my user group. Why?
Thnaks
Matteo Fontana
p.s. you must add the ip into your host file becouse the site isn't online:
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi,
in my site I can't configure ACL setup, when I select personal setup nothing happened I can't see my user group. Why?
Thnaks
Matteo Fontana
p.s. you must add the ip into your host file becouse the site isn't online:
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by Jerome. Reason: remove credentials for your own good
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 week ago #214245
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Can't configure Access Level
Hello Matteo,
I just tested the access levels through your website and it seemed to work fine, can you give me more information on how to reproduce your issue through some screenshots for example ?
Thank you.
I just tested the access levels through your website and it seemed to work fine, can you give me more information on how to reproduce your issue through some screenshots for example ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #215752
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Can't configure Access Level
Hi,
Thanks so much
Matteo Fontanaa
Credentials removed for your own safety
Thanks so much
Matteo Fontanaa
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove credentials for your own good
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #215763
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't configure Access Level
Hi,
We already got the point for the DNS entry and the login/pwd of the backend.
But it still does not answer to the Mohamed question :
So please stop providing your credentials directly in that public forum ; it is not safe !.
I already edited all of your message two weeks ago to remove it.. So please stop otherwise you will be "hacked" by giving your keys to everyone in the world.
Regards,
We already got the point for the DNS entry and the login/pwd of the backend.
But it still does not answer to the Mohamed question :
I just tested the access levels through your website and it seemed to work fine, can you give me more information on how to reproduce your issue through some screenshots for example ?
So please stop providing your credentials directly in that public forum ; it is not safe !.
I already edited all of your message two weeks ago to remove it.. So please stop otherwise you will be "hacked" by giving your keys to everyone in the world.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #215823
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Can't configure Access Level
Sorry now I understand.
You must go into configuration panel and go to access level tab, if you click to "personale" button (custom button) the ACL doesn't appeared.
Thanks
Matteo Fontana
You must go into configuration panel and go to access level tab, if you click to "personale" button (custom button) the ACL doesn't appeared.
Thanks
Matteo Fontana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #215861
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't configure Access Level
Hi,
Again, we've checked the issue on your website backend, and it works just fine.
Here is a screenshot: take.ms/38CpC
You can see all the user groups that you have configured in Joomla. So the interface displays just fine.
Please provide more details, like screenshots so that we can understand what is your problem. Before as far as we can see, it works just fine.
Again, we've checked the issue on your website backend, and it works just fine.
Here is a screenshot: take.ms/38CpC
You can see all the user groups that you have configured in Joomla. So the interface displays just fine.
Please provide more details, like screenshots so that we can understand what is your problem. Before as far as we can see, it works just fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #215874
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Can't configure Access Level
Hi,
I think the problem is when administration is into italian language, check che attachment please.
Thanks
I think the problem is when administration is into italian language, check che attachment please.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #215907
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't configure Access Level
Hi,
I've checked it and saw the issue.
It comes from this bug of Joomla:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...0-update.html#215337
and the fact that there is a quote in the title of one of the popups in the HikaShop configuration.
So do that fix and it will solve the problem.
I've checked it and saw the issue.
It comes from this bug of Joomla:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...0-update.html#215337
and the fact that there is a quote in the title of one of the popups in the HikaShop configuration.
So do that fix and it will solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds