- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Can't upload photo
- co88agency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Display no errors
Hi,
I can't upload photo in product. I select a photo from my pc and i click on "upload" but it doesn't work, nothing happens, the button does not work...
Can someone help me?
Thanks,
Best regards,
Loredana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please provide a screenshot of your interface.
There is no button with "upload" title ; so I suppose that you have some javascript errors in your page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
the problem is the same to me after that I install Joomla 3.4.4 on 3.4.3.
I don't touch anything in my javascript but I can't upload any photo and i can't control my tags too.
- If I click on upload green button on firefox the console tells "TypeError: window.hkUploaderList.hikashop_product_image is undefined"
- If I click on upload green button on chrome the console tells "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'uploadFile' of undefinedonclick @ index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=edit&cid[]=313:808"
- If I click on the simple upload file button I can choose a file but after I save the product there is no image uploaded.
Please help
Thank you
Roberto
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
With Joomla 3.4.4 you can have javascript issue due to some modal titles.
Please apply the official Joomla modification : github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/7845/files
It should avoid the first javascript issue and let the uploaders be initialized correctly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Problem solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- co88agency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Now is ok, problem solved!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
I'm having problems having images load as well.
Attached pls see product page. If I list the column in my CSV as 'files' rather than 'images' the file name uploads but does not populate as an image. If I name the CSV column as 'images' I do not get any listing on the product page.
I have done the updates in the Iframe.php referred to in the discussion below. (Please advise if the fix should be applied to lines 45 and 50 as I have done as well.)
My images are in the 'media/com_hikashop/upload/safe' folder.
Can you advise regarding making the images viewable?
Thanks!
James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We can see that you do not have javascript error in your page because the upload blocks are displayed fine.
(If you had javascript issue, you would see the "HTML file selectors" elements directly in the page)
Now regarding your sentence
I'm afraid that I do not understand what you're trying to do.If I list the column in my CSV as 'files' rather than 'images' the file name uploads but does not populate as an image. If I name the CSV column as 'images' I do not get any listing on the product page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
My comment is that it will bring in a file if I mark the CSV column 'file' as in the attached screen shot. (36973.jpg)
If I title the column as 'images' I do not get anything in the images area on the product page. Images are uploaded by FTP in the Safe folder, which is where I find the images if I upload them one by one from the product set up page.
How can I get the CSV to link to the image files.
Thanks!
James.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm sorry but I don't see any link with the current topic ("can't upload photo").
Please do not duplicate questions in different threads for the same issue :
www.hikashop.com/forum/import-export-csv...t-don-t-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Can't go forward with our project until images can be uploaded.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please explain clearly your upload issue for the part which is in the same exact subject that this topic.
Otherwise, if it's related for an unknown reason with "CSV", please create a new thread.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi,
I have the some issues ... I can't upload photo in product. When I select a photo from and click on "+" nothing happens
Can someone help me?
Thanks,
Claudio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
To start ; please understand that the support team already gave the different solution in that thread.
By reading our answers you can already have all required information and solutions.
So !
Please take a look at your product edition page and see if you have the HTML file input displayed.
For example, the screenshot of the message #214610 display that element
www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachment...18_alle_11_40_19.png
Because it's possible to see that element, it indicates that there is a Javascript error in the page ; so the HikaShop uploader is not initialized properly and can't upload any file.
In that case, it's generally the Joomla 3.4.4 / 3.4.5 issue with the modals.
CF : github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/7845/files
If it is not related to the Joomal modal ; it could be related to another Javascript error.
In that case you need to catch the error message in your browser console, so we can see the source of the problem and see how to solve it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.