- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
Problems with internal product search
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I have a critical problem in the administration of the wishlist.
I Access Components> Hikashop. On the next screen, I go: Clients> Wishlist.
Well, on registration of a new wishlist is where the problem occurs.
Eu clico em: "Adicionar um produto existente". Search the product, select and insert. By repeating the process to insert another product from the list, it automatically deletes the first product that I inserted!
The system is excluding registered products before, every new search for product!
That's wrong!
It is wise to search I insert a product, do the search again and he added the new product!
Please help me!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am sorry but I don't understand your issue.
You screenshot shows the popup of the wishlist edition in the HikaShop backend ; but I don't understand the process you're doing, so I don't understand your issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
I will do step by step:
1) The administration> hikashop> Customer> wishlist. I click in new.
screenshot_73.jpg
2) Then I click on "+ Add on existing product"
screenshot_74.jpg
3) In the pop up that opens, first I do the search for a product.To find the product, I select the product and then click on the button "+ OK".
The selected product is inserted in my wishlist successfully!
screenshot_75.jpg and screenshot_76.jpg
4) Now is the time where the problem happens!
When I will repeat exactly the same process, the hikashop deletes the item previously added.
screenshot_77.jpg
The hikashop should include the new product without deleting the previous!
THAT WOULD BE THE RIGHT, BUT NOT WHAT HAPPENS!
REMINDER:
This only happens when using the search!
Please! help me urgent!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
Someone will be able to help me ???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please edit the view "order / product_select" in the backend template and replace all the content by this code:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
How do I direct change in my .zip file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
To change directly in the zip file, the files to edit are:
"com_hikashop_business.zip\back\views\order\tmpl\product_select.php" for the view and
"com_hikashop_business.zip\back\controllers\order.php" for the controller.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
When installing the new version 2.6.0 I had to install the translation into Portuguese. Correct!
Since then the problems started. The translation package does not translate certain things, such as component management and wishlist site for example!
Then I manually translate the words untranslated, but even so, the administration and continue wishlist in English!
Helpe me!
www.conteinner.com.br
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please enable the language debug in the Joomla settings, this will give more details on this issue.
If there is broken strings or other things like that, this will be shown directly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If the Joomla debug says that you still have the errors in that file, it means that you still have the errors in that file.
Maybe you didn't upload it back properly or something after editing it ?
Now not knowing what you have in your translation file, I can only recommend to revert to the default version of the file available on our end www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html or to provide your modified translation file so that we can check it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
Did not modify the commands!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We've checked the pt-BR language file on our end on these lines but we couldn't find any problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
Do you want to access the administration of my site to check?
I need the problem is solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you sure that you using the file from our website and you did not modify it ?
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html
Because I just download the file and for the line "1098", the content is
So I don't think that you're using the file that we propose in our website. Or you have modified it during some kind of process.
But our language file, the one which can be download from our website is working good ; like Nicolas explained you in the previous message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
screenshot_96.jpg
Another problem appears:
In wishlist, when we enter the name and then save. The name is deleted!
All the lists that we created in the administration and in website, insert the name, but when we save the hikashop not saved the name.
screenshot_95.jpg
Help me!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. Some elements are new and no one translated them yet. You can do that in the language file and then click on the "share" button of the translation file edition popup in order to send over your translations so that we can add them on our end.
2. When is this issue happening ? When saving the name on frontend, in backend or both ?
Do you have a view override on the view "cart / showcart" ? If it is, please backup it and delete the override.
Are you trying to set a name when logged in or logged out ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.