Unable to Checkout after new registration
10 years 10 months ago #220853
by superdmon
Unable to Checkout after new registration was created by superdmon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Bizarre problem that appears to have just started happening. I was looking to install captcha under the new user registration (and successfully did), however, when trying to sign on with a new user account, it did the following:
So, I'm unable to checkout. I tried to go to my User Account, it shows my information if I go to the Edit My Account Info section, but the Manage Your Addresses is completely blank.
Any ideas what could be causing this?
Charles
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Bizarre problem that appears to have just started happening. I was looking to install captcha under the new user registration (and successfully did), however, when trying to sign on with a new user account, it did the following:
- I filled out the form completely for new user registration
- It told me I had to authenticate my account, I got the email and clicked the link
- I return to the checkout page and although I'm logged in, it still says I either have to login and/or register
So, I'm unable to checkout. I tried to go to my User Account, it shows my information if I go to the Edit My Account Info section, but the Manage Your Addresses is completely blank.
Any ideas what could be causing this?
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220856
by superdmon
Replied by superdmon on topic Unable to Checkout after new registration
Actually I think this may be a non-issue... looks like it just had to do with old accounts in the system or something, Joomla sync wasn't turned on either so that may have fixed something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220983
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to Checkout after new registration
Hi,
Yes, it looks like it.
Make sure that the HikaShop user synchornization plugin is activated. If that doesn't help, try installing the HikaShop install package. It has a script run at each install/update to manually synchronize all the user accounts not already synched.
Yes, it looks like it.
Make sure that the HikaShop user synchornization plugin is activated. If that doesn't help, try installing the HikaShop install package. It has a script run at each install/update to manually synchronize all the user accounts not already synched.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds