- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Possible Server Error
10 years 10 months ago #221666
by anlicor
Possible Server Error was created by anlicor
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x164f is not writable
www.islandtiles.net/tempered-glass/hinges
I get the error : public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x164f is not writable.
When I browse to that directory in filezilla I see no such directory.
Any idea what could be causing this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x164f is not writable
www.islandtiles.net/tempered-glass/hinges
I get the error : public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x164f is not writable.
When I browse to that directory in filezilla I see no such directory.
Any idea what could be causing this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221691
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Possible Server Error
Hi,
Turn off the "Force images size" setting of the hikashop configuration.
Turn off the "Force images size" setting of the hikashop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221732
by anlicor
Replied by anlicor on topic Possible Server Error
Thanks it worked.
Is there anywhere I could get more information on what caused this problem?
Is there anywhere I could get more information on what caused this problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221752
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Possible Server Error
That's because you set only the width or only the height for your thumbnails, but then you require the system to force the size of the thumbnails and that's only possible if the system knows both the height and the width you want, which is not the case, so you get that error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds