- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 1
AuthorizeNet error when using discount codes
- NanoPlanet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #224468
by NanoPlanet
AuthorizeNet error when using discount codes was created by NanoPlanet
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gaveegold.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : (270) Line item 1 is invalid
Please note that I *DID* apply the patch noted in an earlier thread and that it did NOT fix the problem.
There seems to be an issue with HikaShop and AuthorizeNet. If I try to send through an order WITHOUT a discount or coupon code, the order goes through fine. If I try to place an order WITH a code, however, I get the dreaded error:
(270) Line item 1 is invalid
or sometimes
(270) Line item 2 is invalid
As I noted above, I applied the recommended patch and it did not work.
Please advise. My client has already paid for an ad featuring her discount code in a very expensive publication so we need to get this working again asap.
Many thanks,
Leslie
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : (270) Line item 1 is invalid
Please note that I *DID* apply the patch noted in an earlier thread and that it did NOT fix the problem.
There seems to be an issue with HikaShop and AuthorizeNet. If I try to send through an order WITHOUT a discount or coupon code, the order goes through fine. If I try to place an order WITH a code, however, I get the dreaded error:
(270) Line item 1 is invalid
or sometimes
(270) Line item 2 is invalid
As I noted above, I applied the recommended patch and it did not work.
Please advise. My client has already paid for an ad featuring her discount code in a very expensive publication so we need to get this working again asap.
Many thanks,
Leslie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224473
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic AuthorizeNet error when using discount codes
Hi,
The modification made in the authorize.net plugin was for Payzee.
But Payzee does not act like Authorize.net so that patch generated the issue.
We reverted that patch and put a setting instead (so you can choose how the coupon will be sent to the payment gateway).
By re-downloading the latest package of HikaShop 2.6.0 you should have that new setting.
Otherwise, you have to revert (perform the inverse) the patch explained there :
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...html?start=60#211520
And if you apply correctly the patch, the solution will be fixed. I'm very sure of it.
Regards,
The modification made in the authorize.net plugin was for Payzee.
But Payzee does not act like Authorize.net so that patch generated the issue.
We reverted that patch and put a setting instead (so you can choose how the coupon will be sent to the payment gateway).
By re-downloading the latest package of HikaShop 2.6.0 you should have that new setting.
Otherwise, you have to revert (perform the inverse) the patch explained there :
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...html?start=60#211520
And if you apply correctly the patch, the solution will be fixed. I'm very sure of it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NanoPlanet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 9 months ago #224530
by NanoPlanet
Replied by NanoPlanet on topic AuthorizeNet error when using discount codes
We *have* HikaShop 2.6 and the patch you referenced is the one I applied. No luck.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224531
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic AuthorizeNet error when using discount codes
Hi,
In which way does the patch is applied ?
Regards,
In which way does the patch is applied ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NanoPlanet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 9 months ago #224628
by NanoPlanet
Replied by NanoPlanet on topic AuthorizeNet error when using discount codes
I modified the authorize.php file locataed in /public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/authorize
per the patch instructions in the above referenced thread URL.
per the patch instructions in the above referenced thread URL.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224635
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic AuthorizeNet error when using discount codes
Hi,
I am sorry but it still does not reply clearly to the question I made.
So, please confirm me that you have done exactly what I have recommend you :
Please understand that the patch mentioned is the source of the issue with Authorize ; but that patch fix an issue with Payzee... And I don't think I need to rewrite what I have already wrote before....
I am sorry but it still does not reply clearly to the question I made.
So, please confirm me that you have done exactly what I have recommend you :
Otherwise, you have to revert (perform the inverse) the patch explained there :
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...html?start=60#211520
Please understand that the patch mentioned is the source of the issue with Authorize ; but that patch fix an issue with Payzee... And I don't think I need to rewrite what I have already wrote before....
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds