- Posts: 125
- Thank you received: 1
Button Margins Fell
- Konstantin1996
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #226004
by Konstantin1996
Button Margins Fell was created by Konstantin1996
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hello Dear hikashop Team!
I have encountered an issue, it seems that the buttons at the checkout have fell to the bottom, they lost their margins i guess.
I attached a screenshot.
How can i make them go back to normal, and also how can I edit the button design?
Best Regards,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hello Dear hikashop Team!
I have encountered an issue, it seems that the buttons at the checkout have fell to the bottom, they lost their margins i guess.
I attached a screenshot.
How can i make them go back to normal, and also how can I edit the button design?
Best Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226012
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Button Margins Fell
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Konstantin1996
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 125
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 8 months ago #226996
by Konstantin1996
Replied by Konstantin1996 on topic Button Margins Fell
Hey there! Hope all is well,
Can you please suggest which file to edit? Sorry i am not too good at this.
Kind Regards,
Can you please suggest which file to edit? Sorry i am not too good at this.
Kind Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226998
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Button Margins Fell
Hi,
Your problem is not related to HikaShop but to your template and your CSS.
I am sorry but your request is outside the limits of our support.
Regards,
Your problem is not related to HikaShop but to your template and your CSS.
I am sorry but your request is outside the limits of our support.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds