- Posts: 125
- Thank you received: 1
Unable to change ALT TAG
- Konstantin1996
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #228035
by Konstantin1996
Unable to change ALT TAG was created by Konstantin1996
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.8
Hello! Hope all is well,
Kindly help me, I encountered the issue when I Updated the new version Hikashop. I am not able to click on the image on the product page to change the ALT of the image.
Before I used to be able to click on the image and edit the ALT, now I can not.
I attached a screenshot.
Kind Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.8
Hello! Hope all is well,
Kindly help me, I encountered the issue when I Updated the new version Hikashop. I am not able to click on the image on the product page to change the ALT of the image.
Before I used to be able to click on the image and edit the ALT, now I can not.
I attached a screenshot.
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228038
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Unable to change ALT TAG
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Konstantin1996
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 125
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 7 months ago #228194
by Konstantin1996
Replied by Konstantin1996 on topic Unable to change ALT TAG
Thank you! That solved the problem!
Also I was wondering for a long time, how can I see how many views each product is getting on the backend? Is that possible? if so how can I make it?
Kind regards
Also I was wondering for a long time, how can I see how many views each product is getting on the backend? Is that possible? if so how can I make it?
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #228201
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to change ALT TAG
Hi,
It's possible yes. You need to create a mass action via the menu System>Mass action with an action "display the results" and the columns "product_name" and "product_hit" selected.
It's possible yes. You need to create a mass action via the menu System>Mass action with an action "display the results" and the columns "product_name" and "product_hit" selected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds