- Posts: 193
- Thank you received: 76
Error in badge form
10 years 7 months ago #230291
by korzo
Error in badge form was created by korzo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (18 február 2016 05:04)
When I try to save badge form with Start date set I get this error:
DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (18 február 2016 05:04)
In file administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\badge\tmpl\form.php on line 48
should be
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (18 február 2016 05:04)
When I try to save badge form with Start date set I get this error:
DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (18 február 2016 05:04)
In file administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\badge\tmpl\form.php on line 48
Code:
<?php echo JHTML::_('calendar', (@$this->element->badge_start?hikashop_getDate(@$this->element->badge_start,'%d %B %Y %H:%M'):''), 'data[badge][badge_start]','badge_start','%Y-%m-%d %H:%M',array('size'=>'20')); ?>
should be
Code:
<?php echo JHTML::_('calendar', (@$this->element->badge_start?hikashop_getDate(@$this->element->badge_start,'%Y-%m-%d %H:%M'):''), 'data[badge][badge_start]','badge_start','%Y-%m-%d %H:%M',array('size'=>'20')); ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230336
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error in badge form
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We'll include the fix.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll include the fix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds