- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Social Networks plugin
10 years 6 months ago #233892
by pegasus
Hikashop Social Networks plugin was created by pegasus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hello,
I activated the Social Networks plugin, but I don't see any buttons appearing on my product pages. I'm mostly interested in Open Graph meta tags for Facebook and I assume that this plugin is the only way to get those.
I have activated the plugin. Do I need to do anything else?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hello,
I activated the Social Networks plugin, but I don't see any buttons appearing on my product pages. I'm mostly interested in Open Graph meta tags for Facebook and I assume that this plugin is the only way to get those.
I have activated the plugin. Do I need to do anything else?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233895
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Social Networks plugin
Hi,
Just activating the plugin should be enough.
There are several possible issues:
- the access setting of the plugin is not public
- there is some caching on your website
- your template has customized the product page and removed the social networks display.
So check the settings of the plugins, that you don't have caching activated, and if that doesn't help, try to switch your Joomla template to the default one. If it comes from the template, you can rename the files beginning with "show" in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ via FTP and that should fix the problem
Just activating the plugin should be enough.
There are several possible issues:
- the access setting of the plugin is not public
- there is some caching on your website
- your template has customized the product page and removed the social networks display.
So check the settings of the plugins, that you don't have caching activated, and if that doesn't help, try to switch your Joomla template to the default one. If it comes from the template, you can rename the files beginning with "show" in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ via FTP and that should fix the problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds