Skip to main content

Deprecated in php7

More
10 years 6 months ago #234541 by davidvicky
Hi, I recently updates my php to 7 and I have an error message:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentJw_allvideos has a deprecated constructor in ...\plugins\content\jw_allvideos\jw_allvideos.php on line 18

Is there any quick fix for that, or will I have to wait for the next update?
www.1tour.vn
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #234553 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Deprecated in php7
Hi,

There is a quick fix. Turn off the "error reporting" in the Joomla configuration.
I would also recommend that you contact the developer of that extension to notify them of the problem since that message comes from the plugin jw allvideos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum