Fake custom fields appeared
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245878
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Fake custom fields appeared
I see that in this file I have old lines:
But the problem fixed on the site.
Do I need to change this line?
And what you did that fixed the problem on my site?
Code:
foreach($data as &$d) {
if(!empty($d->$namekey) || !empty($data->$id))
continue;
$d->$namekey = $v;
}
But the problem fixed on the site.
Do I need to change this line?
And what you did that fixed the problem on my site?
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by progreccor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245893
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fake custom fields appeared
Hi,
I did that change on your website in that file in order to fix the problem and verify that it worked for you.
That's the only change I made.
If you see the old line, it means that you're either looking at an outdated version of the file, or another file of your server.
I did that change on your website in that file in order to fix the problem and verify that it worked for you.
That's the only change I made.
If you see the old line, it means that you're either looking at an outdated version of the file, or another file of your server.
The following user(s) said Thank You: progreccor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
10 years 2 months ago #245943
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Fake custom fields appeared
Yes, you are right!
I have looked at another site from my server...
Great work! And curious bug...
I should go to the tester, not to the developers...
I have looked at another site from my server...
Great work! And curious bug...
I should go to the tester, not to the developers...
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds