- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Error when I publish Brainforge
- viloriask85
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 1 month ago #247795
by viloriask85
Error when I publish Brainforge was created by viloriask85
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.1.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to undefined method plgHikashopshippingBFManual::unusableDeliveryRate() in /home4/tjmjviloria/public_html/plugins/hikashopshipping/bfmanual/bfmanual.php on line 452
I am using brainforge for manual shipping (Free shipping for certain zip codes in USA which are not in a range order)
EX: I want the following zip codes to get free shipping (07866, 07894, 07860)
That is why I want to use brainforge because the one offered by hikashop has to be in a range. (I guess UK?)
Thank you...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.1.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to undefined method plgHikashopshippingBFManual::unusableDeliveryRate() in /home4/tjmjviloria/public_html/plugins/hikashopshipping/bfmanual/bfmanual.php on line 452
I am using brainforge for manual shipping (Free shipping for certain zip codes in USA which are not in a range order)
EX: I want the following zip codes to get free shipping (07866, 07894, 07860)
That is why I want to use brainforge because the one offered by hikashop has to be in a range. (I guess UK?)
Thank you...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247800
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error when I publish Brainforge
Hi,
I am afraid that the HikaShop support team won't be able to help you for the Brainforge plugin.
As you know, that plugin is not part of the HikaShop package plugins and is not provided or developed by our team but, as the plugin name indicates, it is developed by Brainforge.
So, I recommend you to contact the Brainforge support for your issue.
Regards,
I am afraid that the HikaShop support team won't be able to help you for the Brainforge plugin.
As you know, that plugin is not part of the HikaShop package plugins and is not provided or developed by our team but, as the plugin name indicates, it is developed by Brainforge.
So, I recommend you to contact the Brainforge support for your issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds